IN FLAMES new album being released on 1st March, 2019

This channel is funny! Too bad there are not many videos on it. UK/England got to be the most boring country ever since they started with this foreign policy of being the world's police. A real pity, because The Tudors (namely Henry VIII and Elizabeth I) are on of my favorites in medieval history.

You should follow bbc comedy on facebook

Don't know, I'm largely ignoring this Brexit nonsense. That said I take this post as an offer of a safe house in beautiful Hungary should Britain collapse into chaos - so thanks! I'll bring some beers.

Orban doesn't like illegal immigrants from unstable countries.

A real pity, because The Tudors (namely Henry VIII and Elizabeth I) are on of my favorites in medieval history.

Not really medieval.

It's The IT Crowd you dolt.

And I'd only be an illegal immigrant if I was caught :cool:

True.

@eochaid English humor is strange. I love Monty Python and ID Crowd for example, but sometimes it's just too much. I prefer the US Office for example.
I prefer english humor above all of the rest.

Ricky Gervais, one of the creators of the office, is one of my favourite comedians ever.

The american humor... I find it too childish. I'm not really into it. The spanish humor... We have some good standup comedians but, apart from them, is basically screaming to make people laugh.

For those interested, Soilworks new album limited edition is available, including the bonus EP with 3 other new songs. There's only a FLAC version out at the moment though. They're fucking awesome, especially the guitarwork in Summerburned and Winterblown.

I don't think there's such a thing as American humor. YOu are probably referring to some Adam Sandler movies, but the US Office is golden. Though tbf I liked two and a half men with CHarlie Sheen as well. Same jokes 8 seasons, but it worked :D

For those interested, Soilworks new album limited edition is available, including the bonus EP with 3 other new songs. There's only a FLAC version out at the moment though.
Does it have the female vocals on that track after all?

I don't think there's such a thing as American humor. YOu are probably referring to some Adam Sandler movies, but the US Office is golden. Though tbf I liked two and a half men with CHarlie Sheen as well. Same jokes 8 seasons, but it worked :D

1. Yep, basically lots of silly comedic moments.
2. I prefer the UK original.
3. Well, I should differentiate tv shows from movies. wo and a half men was great until Charlie Sheen left. Big Bang Theory is overrated.

Nah, it seems it's only on the first leak that includes the female vocals. It's not on the spotify version either. I'm happy whoever had that press copy leaked it or we'd never have heard that version at all, which would suck cause I prefer the one with female vocals.

Reactions: Ilias7 and A88
UK Office is amazing. US office was also great once they stopped copying the UK version. At that point they became quite different shows though. US Office is your typical stateside sitcom from roughly season 3 onwards, but it's a good one.

Nah, it seems it's only on the first leak that includes the female vocals. It's not on the spotify version either. I'm happy whoever had that press copy leaked it or we'd never have heard that version at all, which would suck cause I prefer the one with female vocals.

Actually the label and distributor made a mistake and released the version with Alissa on Youtube and Spotify. They changed it on Spotify but they originally uploaded the wrong version.

Also there is an MP3 leak of the bonus tracks.

Actually the label and distributor made a mistake and released the version with Alissa on Youtube and Spotify. They changed it on Spotify but they originally uploaded the wrong version.

Also there is an MP3 leak of the bonus tracks.
You must've been really early on Spotify then cause I checked it on release day and there was no Alissa to be seen :p
I don't understand why she isn't on all the versions though, like Tomi and that other dude is, why did they scrap her vocals so close to release?

There's a chance that, in the end, there was not an agreement between managers...

Is there any difference in production or mixing between the early and the final releases?

You must've been really early on Spotify then cause I checked it on release day and there was no Alissa to be seen :p
I don't understand why she isn't on all the versions though, like Tomi and that other dude is, why did they scrap her vocals so close to release?

I checked at midnight because I was pretty sure there was a chance that the wrong version would be uploaded and I wanted to report it to Björn if that was the case.