IN FLAMES new album being released on 1st March, 2019

They've never really been consistent about it. Every chorus on "Food For the Gods" is slightly different in its delivery, but I'm pretty sure the "A helpless excuse / a fallen reality" on "Insipid 2000" an album later is copy-pasted. Then there's some copy-pasting on "Come Clarity" (Anders ends "don't want to live in a dream one more day" with identical delivery twice, though a measure before that features a different delivery of "take me somewhere" to mask this...which is super-nitpicky of me to point out, lol) and then an album later every chorus was different.

Not that this is necessarily bad or anything, especially if only one or two takes is really good and the rest aren't.

Yeah. I think that is different trying different things and then choosing the better ones than doing things once and then using a copy-paste. If this is happening now, I don't know, then it's a chance that it also happens to the music.

Even in Siren Charms they messed about with it in one or two tracks, WEWO, Monsters and Become The Sky come to mind

Every SC had variations on the choruses, which was nice. All of Paralyzed and Through Oblivion’s choruses were different and adapted to what was happening in the song.

I liked how the last chorus in the title track dropped the rhythm guitars for the first part of the last chorus for an almost-acapella effect. They should do that again, I thought that was really cool.

Reactions: TheJestersDoor
I am already smirking when I think about all of these losers who will apologize to me on their deathbeds for talking shit about SC. Still undecided whether I will forgive them or not.

Reactions: TheJestersDoor
None will ever admit their wrongness.

On my deathbed I will be laughing as I enter what Anders once described as “vacuum-filled nirvana”.

Usually from my listening experience when it comes to choruses of Metal bands if there is for example 3 choruses usually the first 2 is the same and then for last one they switch it up (Only talking vocally not instrumentally). It's not often I hear the exact same chorus in all choruses of a song with no change whatsoever. Anders usually switches stuff up too. All depends on what type of band you're listening to I guess, if you're listening to more epic or prog stuff then it might not really have a verse chorus song structure whatsoever.

@DE4life everything all right in your country, mate? Do you need some In Flames songs with relateable lyrics to cheer you up?

Don't know, I'm largely ignoring this Brexit nonsense. That said I take this post as an offer of a safe house in beautiful Hungary should Britain collapse into chaos - so thanks! I'll bring some beers.

I am already smirking when I think about all of these losers who will apologize to me on their deathbeds for talking shit about SC. Still undecided whether I will forgive them or not.

cupace20190109052348-png.18057

Reactions: JesterSlaveSucks
Don't know, I'm largely ignoring this Brexit nonsense. That said I take this post as an offer of a safe house in beautiful Hungary should Britain collapse into chaos - so thanks! I'll bring some beers
We don't want you british cunts in Spain anymore :p

Reactions: DE4life

This channel is funny! Too bad there are not many videos on it. UK/England got to be the most boring country ever since they started with this foreign policy of being the world's police. A real pity, because The Tudors (namely Henry VIII and Elizabeth I) are on of my favorites in medieval history.

The UK is pretty hilarious to be honest. It's like that guy you know who takes himself way too seriously and ends up making a fool out of himself most of the time. You know he's okay really, you just wish he'd loosen up a bit.