IN FLAMES new album being released on 1st March, 2019

I thought Burn was being released in like 2 weeks? February 11th or 14th or some shit

Burn [my dick on a frying pan because I thought it was a hot dog from the package of hot dogs I was trying to skillet fry cause I spent all my income on In Flames discography]

Pretty good song 9/11

Burn [my dick on a frying pan because I thought it was a hot dog from the package of hot dogs I was trying to skillet fry cause I spent all my income on In Flames discography]

Pretty good song 9/11

Did it actually leak? Or is your version 9/11 lol?

Fuck, first I hoped IF is touring with her!! Turns out they are just some random bearded dudes. Zzz

Never mind Norma Jean, Light The Torch are the opening act, Howard Jones! I saw them when they were called Devil You Know, t he one time they played the UK. That's going to be amazing. Man I'll be fanboying over the IF meet and greet, and then Fanboying over Howard Jones and Francesco Artusato because they're amazing

Reactions: Ilias7 and Vermyn
Howard Jones is certainly one of my favourite voices in metal. I always love what he does ( Killswitch Engage, Devil You Know/Light The Torch ).

Reactions: TheJestersDoor
I remember seeing Killswitch when they opened for In Flames in 2009 I think, was pretty good. He definitely has a nice voice. The Adam guitar dude is funny as fuck as well, was doing fisting and mother jokes all the time.

I remember seeing Killswitch when they opened for In Flames in 2009 I think, was pretty good. He definitely has a nice voice. The Adam guitar dude is funny as fuck as well, was doing fisting and mother jokes all the time.

Haha yeah that's Adam D. I'm finally seeing Killswitch Engage this Saturday, supporting Parkway Drive (wish it was the other way round)

https://m.vk.com/clubinflames

Evidently something is happening tomorrow. I am unable to translate any comments that may clarify. I know Burn is supposed to drop next week. Anyone know if anything is releasing tomorrow?

They just announced Russia/Belarus/Ukraine tour! Interesting that they will be in Russia exactly in two months after DT's tour here, just like they did in 2017.
Well, there goes my money, again. Now I just have to find money for Alice in Chains in June, not even going to bother trying to find a fortune to spend on Metallica+Ghost gig lol

It's confirmed again that Anders and Bjorn wrote everything by themselves with no other people involved like Battles. Benson was just giving them advices.

I'm afraid I missed the point with him waking up in the morning, drinking coffee and taking a shit :rofl:

Last edited:
Stoked that he acknowledged that they gave collaborating with other musicians a shot with Battles, but ultimately didn't care for it. Neither did I, so that's great. Important lesson learned. Which ultimately means "House" came from Anders and Bjorn which is a little concerning, lmao, but that's okay.

I don't mind Anders getting out some other inspirations out into a few songs as long as the whole album doesn't fucking sound like This Is Our house, in the middle of our street Our house, in the middle of our Our house, it has a crowd There's always something happening And it's usually quite loud Our mum she's so house-proud Nothing ever slows her down and a mess is not allowed Our house, in the middle of our street Our house, in the middle of our Our house, in the middle of our street Our house, in the middle of our (something tells you that you've got to move away from it) Father gets up late for work Mother has to iron his shirt Then she sends the kids to school Sees them off with a small kiss (ah) She's the one they're going to miss in lots of ways Our house, in the middle of our street Our house, in the middle of our I remember way back then when everything was true and when We would have such a very good time, such a fine time Such a happy time And I remember how we'd play, simply waste the day away Then we'd say nothing would come between us Two dreamers Father wears his Sunday best Mother's tired, she needs a rest The kids are playing up downstairs Sister's sighing in her sleep Brother's got a date to keep, he can't hang around Our house, in the middle of our street Our house, in the middle of our street Our house, in the middle of our street Our house, in the middle of our Our house, was our castle and our keep Our house, in the middle of our street Our house, that was where we used to sleep Our house, in the middle of our street Our house, in the middle of our street, our house