IN FLAMES new album being released on 1st March, 2019

My list of bands I have/will see this year:
Polaris, Architects, Killswitch Engage, Parkway Drive, While She Sleeps, Light The Torch, In Flames, Rammstein.

That's not listing tne support bands I don't care for aha

Will leak tomorrow I’m sure. Can’t wait too cause this thread has been dead this week lol.

I can already predict most people's reactions

*intro was kinda cool*
*wow he's growling*
*oh they did cleans in the chorus again*
*way too cheesey*
*these riffs sound familiar...*

You know I'm right

Reactions: Vermyn
When your bro spots you at his show. :D

Soilwork-4.jpg

Soilwork was amazing tonight!

Reactions: Ilias7 and Vermyn
The chorus, just.... :rofl: wtf. "Burn, BURN, bUuUUurn!" ... also not sure what the point is of the "breakdown" between 02:04 - 02:19. Boring chugga riffs and random keyboard sounds. OK. I think I'd rather have generic Bjorn solo #548. Funnily enough that comes at the end of the song for once, so at least they put it somewhere different this time.

I don't like the chorus. Verses are boring but Anders growled vocals are good. This song doesn't do much for me I'm afraid. 5/10.

First time: "what a silly chorus."
Second time: "It's not that bad, actually."
Third time : "So burn, burn, buuuuurn!"

How can you fuck this song up hahahahahahahahahahahahhAHAHAHAHAH

Jesus, the sum of its parts are the best out of every single released or leaked songs, but that chorus is a disgrace. Yeah, the breakdown was utter shit as well. I was like alll riiiight, here coems the solo... I mean here.... okay, HERE for sure... then nothing. Like, I am happy that they relocated the solo (which sounds very pleasant!), but it's like the guys and mr Benson had no idea what the fuck to do with a breakdown when you can't put a solo there.

Hey, Anders, you usually sing some stuff there, right? Yeah, I can do that! Okay now... I don't know, keep playing some guitars... yeah, okay, play some more guitars, hit those drums dude, don't forget to hit the drums. Yeah, uhm, whatever, just insert a third chorus already I've got to go bye.

And no Ilias, there is no third time for this chorus. It is meticulously engineered in a way that you will find them catchy and want to sing it. But it's not a praise, it's like drowning in sugar. Cheap thrills. Fucking Save Me all over again.

This record may as well be never released for all I care. Sucking on my big toe is more interesting than this shit.

Reactions: galvanized