IN FLAMES new album being released on 1st March, 2019

I have to see them at least one more time in the future so I can hit the magical number 10 times that I've seen them live. Hopefully next album isn't completely uninteresting. Last time I saw them didn't leave me that hyped though, although a bit circumstantial with bad position in crowd + somewhat sad setlist with either songs I've heard so many times live or ones I don't dig that much. At least I saw Anders wife and kid infront of me digging the show which was cool.

I have to see them at least one more time in the future so I can hit the magical number 10 times that I've seen them live. Hopefully next album isn't completely uninteresting. Last time I saw them didn't leave me that hyped though, although a bit circumstantial with bad position in crowd + somewhat sad setlist with either songs I've heard so many times live or ones I don't dig that much. At least I saw Anders wife and kid infront of me digging the show which was cool.
Were you at their in my room tour? No way it could've been uninteresting!

Also... was she hot? I don't think I've ever seen her.

Were you at their in my room tour? No way it could've been uninteresting!

Also... was she hot? I don't think I've ever seen her.
Nah didn't see them on the European Leg of In My Room tour, it was a stadium show or whatever you call it, Stockholm Globe. The tour that was CO-headline with FFDP. I was a bit behind that middle part on the floor where all the production things are, and in that fenced area there was ''VIP'' of sorts so didn't see clearly but she's no model or anything if that matters lol, she's a teacher for highschoolers or something. My old English teacher actually lived or still lives next door to Anders in Stockholm and she told me cause she saw me wearing IF T-Shirt in one of her classes lol, pretty random.

she's no model or anything if that matters lol, she's a teacher for highschoolers or something.
Nice choice.

There's a photo of the both of them, probably at home. I think that I saw it posted on this forum but it could've been anywhere else.

I think that he has children since, if I remember correctly, he once talked about making music on his mind while waiting for them at the school. But I might be wrong.

At some point there, both Anders and Bjorn say that they are not married, they just have girlfriends.

All right buddy, enough is enough. Flaming, abusing, harassing and hurting my emotions are fair game. But now you've gone too far. SoD is mine, as all female IF fans on this board. You better back off now.

Don't make me fight for her, because that would be real painful for both of us. I mean, her only positive quality as a human being is that she's Polish, so as a Hungarian, I am obligated to - at the very least - not hate her. And trust me, as days and emo/scene avatars are passing us by, it gets increasingly harder.
Very funny btw why y hate him so much ,we should respect each other , like A big In Flames family
Is that your impression of this board? You should check out the SC thread; tons of respect and love there.

Reactions: ciko_gfb
And how about Bjorn? He is a single?
Someone knows something? :)
Everyone has wifes/girlfriends in the band (Swedish members). I know Anders has daughter and son, Björn I believe has 3 daughters. Niklas I don't know but I know he has a child.
All right buddy, enough is enough. Flaming, abusing, harassing and hurting my emotions are fair game. But now you've gone too far. SoD is mine, as all female IF fans on this board. You better back off now.

Don't make me fight for her, because that would be real painful for both of us. I mean, her only positive quality as a human being is that she's Polish, so as a Hungarian, I am obligated to - at the very least - not hate her. And trust me, as days and emo/scene avatars are passing us by, it gets increasingly harder.

Is that your impression of this board? You should check out the SC thread; tons of respect and love there.
Well if she likes grown ass men with loli avatars who loves Anime then some of you guys are right up her alley.

It actually makes me a bit sad half of the regular posters here are weebs

Reactions: Jaymzkrueger