IN FLAMES new album being released on 1st March, 2019

When I mentioned Jesper it was somewhat of an incomplete thought. To be clear I have no idea about his politics now or ever before. I don’t care either.

Going back 15-20 years, talking about conspiracy theories was just something a lot of people did for fun, and even if there may have been some political motivation, it wasn’t taken that seriously. To me it seemed like a good number of music fans were into it, but can’t say for sure if it was higher than the general population. Most of the people I knew into music weren’t exactly critical thinkers, so I thought it was just the result of illogical thinkers.

Now we have serious social issues and smart people purposely creating these conspiracies to fuck with people and society to their advantage (power, money).

So I guess what I mean are guys like Bryce aren’t necessarily bad actors, and have been around in the music scene for a long time, but today they are truly pawns in a game with serious consequences.

At least, I would like their theories to have some consistency and logic behind them.

This is, mostly, the reasons for a guy that si know if o not be vaccinated:

"I know policemen that told me that 500 people are dying everyday in Spain due to the vaccine".

"I know a CEO from pfizer, who has told me that everything is a hoax".

" They want to kill half the world population".

"They want to change our DNA".

"In I Am Legend, the world population becomes zombies due to a vaccine".

Now, this is laughable but not. This guy won't get vaccinated or se any method to prevent getting the covid himself or transmitting it to other people. His son is in the same classroom as my own and 23 other children. Meaning that the father is putting us all at risk.

Even if he'll never know of Bryce, it's people like him who are encouraging these morons to believe their shit. This kills people and makes people jobless. This is no joke. So, keeping in the band someone with such opinions I'd also making them responsible for spreading this disease (conspiracy theories), even more if we take into consideration that they have never pronounced themselves about these questions. Don't want to get political? Don't do that but, when you have, in your band, someone spreading harmful information then you're being political be it your intention or not.

Reactions: DE4life
I personally think the reason so many people have become conspiracy nuts in recent times is because they can't face how grim and hollow reality is, especially in the Western world. Our society is a largely vapid, selfish, increasingly hateful construct that very few sane people would want to accept or be a part of. Faced with the truth of living a mostly pointless existence in a meaningless society people turn to conspiracy theories to make themselves feel special and create some kind of meaning in their lives. It's not too dissimilar to religion - in fact I'd argue it's just a different strain of the same thing. Wild stories that allow people to place responsibility for our mess of a civilisation elsewhere.

Reactions: eochaid
Also, they don't want to take responsibility for their own behaviour. It's better to blame the covid on some conspiracy than to admit to themselves that they're a bunch of cunts that don't care about other people's health and life.

Yeah, I imagine tours won't get back to normal until mid-2022 at the very earliest.

Actually, I was going to say that recording a new album is going to be tough since two of the members are in the US, but didn't they record the Clayman 2020 EP during the pandemic? How did that happen? Or was it recorded before travel restrictions hit?

Tanner told me it was recorded before COVID. Also said he recorded all of his stuff in a day.

With the way that they record things, mostly digitally, online meetings and the fact that they will probably have no problem travelling to the USA (it's not the same to travel two persons than the whole crew), they will probably record a new album when they feel like it.

In Flames - The Great Vaccine Conspiracy (2022)

1. Jon Schaffer (I Forgive You)
2. Trump Card
3. Vaccination Chipped
4. Freedom Or Death
5. Herd Immunity
6. The Chinese Virus
7. America, Fuck Yeah (cover)
8. Broken Heart
9. Starbucks
10. California Sun
11. MSM (We Hate You)
12. QAnon Soldiers

I would add:

Women (their wife's have them subjugated).
Leftists (you can always blame them).
Violent videogames.
Bill Gates.

This always works in Spain.

According to Anders, they dropped off the tour because both the band and the crew are in different stages of getting the vaccine. Bryce stage is probably not getting the vaccine at all.

Reactions: eochaid
Anders talking just like a politician

just say it bro, Canada won’t let you in because you and the other members are a biohazard

According to Anders, they dropped off the tour because both the band and the crew are in different stages of getting the vaccine. Bryce stage is probably not getting the vaccine at all.

I'm not sure how the anti-vaxxer plans on remaining with In Flames if he isn't willing to be vaccinated. Canada won't be the only place that requires proof of vaccine to get in. I expect Anders, Bjorn, Broderick & Niclas (if he's still in the band) will all get vaccinated. For business reasons if nothing else. I haven't seen any anti-vax stuff from Tanner and he doesn't like any of Bryce's anti-vax stuff on social media, so I'm guessing he's OK with getting vaccinated as well.

Bryce will ultimately have no choice but to leave as he won't be able to travel to a number of countries without being vaccinated, and as much as Anders & Bjorn may like him, they like the IF brand more and will drop him if need be. If they are forced into that situation due to the touring issue, though, as opposed to removing him because he holds abhorrent views, then that still doesn't say much for any of the remaining IF band members.

Reactions: Ilias7
I would love to ask them in a QnA or something what is their opinion on Bryce's views. I suppose they would just ignore the question, though.

I'm not sure how the anti-vaxxer plans on remaining with In Flames if he isn't willing to be vaccinated. Canada won't be the only place that requires proof of vaccine to get in. I expect Anders, Bjorn, Broderick & Niclas (if he's still in the band) will all get vaccinated. For business reasons if nothing else. I haven't seen any anti-vax stuff from Tanner and he doesn't like any of Bryce's anti-vax stuff on social media, so I'm guessing he's OK with getting vaccinated as well.

Bryce will ultimately have no choice but to leave as he won't be able to travel to a number of countries without being vaccinated, and as much as Anders & Bjorn may like him, they like the IF brand more and will drop him if need be. If they are forced into that situation due to the touring issue, though, as opposed to removing him because he holds abhorrent views, then that still doesn't say much for any of the remaining IF band members.
From my understanding Bryce is #3 in the band after Anders and Bjorn, so Tanner can’t say much, he is more junior

I would love to ask them in a QnA or something what is their opinion on Bryce's views. I suppose they would just ignore the question, though.

They would definitely ignore it. This potential touring issue may force their hand as far as Bryce being in the band is concerned, though.

From my understanding Bryce is #3 in the band after Anders and Bjorn, so Tanner can’t say much, he is more junior

After Anders & Bjorn I don't think ranking really matters tbh. They are essentially just a couple of American randoms brought in to be a part of the Anders & Bjorn project. I think they are very much aware of this and happy enough with their standing. Broderick is supposedly only a temp, but if he does become permanent then I'd expect him to slot in as a distant #3 - as he at least has some credibility in the metal world.

Tanner seems to have his head on right when it comes to the pandemic, based on what I've seen over the past year or so. Think Bryce is the odd man out, here.

I guess that you're right when saying that he won't be able to tour with that attitude. Not outside of the USA and nice many countries require vaccination. I don't know in the USA though