IN FLAMES new album being released on 1st March, 2019

So this was an awesome recommendation.
Cheers.

I mean, Anders already had the dreads before. And he’s got a chill vibe. I bet if he hung with these guys for just a single day we would get a reggae song from Anders.

Anders I know you still read this shit. Next time you record with Benson meet up with Iya Terra (they are in the LA area I believe) and make it happen!!!

And if Anders doesn’t do it then I know Jesper would be down. From his Instagram he has gone full 420.

New artwork by Blake Armstrong, details to come later..? Intriguing

Attachments

• 5D6E733D-FDAF-4991-A54E-4E92E4C65B5F.jpeg
    5D6E733D-FDAF-4991-A54E-4E92E4C65B5F.jpeg
    441.4 KB · Views: 12
The bird is from the SOAPF artwork... so I guess that's SOAPF 2 confirmed :cool: hell yeah.

Seriously it would be pretty funny if after all these years of fans asking for a TJR/Whoracle/Colony/Clayman II they instead released a sequel to SOAPF :D

Reactions: Riamu
Someone on Facebook suggested it could be a best of album? Hope not haha

Then again I’ve only just realised they haven’t toured since around August so could mean anything at this point..
The plot thickens :D

Yeah it could definitely be a compilation album, although I've always thought those were kind of lame. Some kind of tour announcement definitely a possibility, but why use old artwork for a new tour? I'm pretty sure that bird hasn't appeared in any other artwork other than SOAPF.

Insider info: rework of TJR with Benson on helm and clean a capella version of AOTBR as a bonus track.

Reactions: eochaid
I think a live album or compilation would make the most sense.

Doesn’t the bird represent time? Then it really makes a lot of sense.

I really liked the SOAPF artwork, so it's cool to see it making a comeback regardless of the context.

So Anders turned another great guitar player into an alcoholic depressive.

He won't stop until destroying the full metal scene.

Anders is a great leader, vocalist ( i know that his clean vocals are not so good live) but nobody can sing sooo emotional like Anders. In Flames deserves for the guitarist like Chris, they are probably the best band in the world it's amazing that they are still creating amazing music

If you don't use emojis then we don't know when you're using sarcasm. It's obvious due to the context but still, use emojis.