IN FLAMES To Tour U.S. With THROWDOWN, NEVERMORE, EVERGREY - Mar. 8, 2006

LifeDepraved

My soul got a crack
Sep 9, 2002
Phoenix AZ
IN FLAMES will be returning to the U.S. for a headlining tour in May. Support on the trek will come from THROWDOWN, NEVERMORE and EVERGREY. Exact cities and dates will be announced soon.

What awesome fucking news!!!! Minus Throwdown of course :Smug:

But....EVERGREY, NEVERMORE AND IN FLAMES!!!!

HOLY FUCK!!!! :kickass: :headbang: :heh:

I'm guessing Throwdown is only on there because they belong to the same label as In Flames. Why the hell did In Flames sign to Ferrett anyways? Even Roadrunner is more metal than that.

Oh well, looks like this tour isn't coming to San Fransisco..

Throwdown is not on Ferret Records. They are on Trustkill Records, but they are on this list because Ferret and Trustkill are like buttbuddies,let's call it.

But you know what sucks the most about this tour?

THEY AREN'T COMING TO PHILLY!!!!!!!!!!:Shedevil:

they have their own sound...but if i had to call them anything it would be, um...just straight up heavy metal with elements of thrash, power/progressive, subtle death metal elements at times...i guess that is it.

some people say theyre an aquired taste due to warrel dane's unique vocal style. the songwriting is fantastic...and the playing is just beyond good. jeff loomis smokes on lead guitar and second lead player steve smythe rips as well. maybe try listening to song slike "Born," "The River Dragon has Come," "This Sacrament," "I, Voyager," and....uh...."Deconstruction" perhaps, or maybe "Engines of Hate." It's pretty hard (IMO) to go wrong with any Nevermore song.

When that tour came here to arizona...get this...The lineup for the night was Evergrey, Nevermore, THROWDOW, then In Flames. WHAT THE FUCK is that? Throwdown should have played first...then they should have given everyone a 2 hour intermission to try to get the shitty music out of their head, then continued on with the real stuff. Fuck hardcore bands, its all bullshit. Also I dont think its fair to compare nevermore to in flames. They are both amazing bands that have accomplished alot just with a bit different of a style. Loomis definately has better technique and chops then jesper and bjorn but I strongly feel earlier in flames writting definately makes up for it. I had the privilage to meet all the in flames guys and hang out with them at the house of blues in orlando thanks to my friend peter wichers. I know there is alot of pent up anger about them and what they have become. I used to feel this way until I met them. You have to realize they are too young anymore. They have families..they need to support their families. They are still amazing musicians and have accomplished much more than any of us could ever hope to. They have my utmost respect still, even though what they are doing is mostly about the money. But yeah..anyways...back to my original point...FUCK Throwdown. I think it would have been better to have enya or even michael jackson go in their place.