IN FLAMES

Is this the thread of languages? But I'm the only one who translated, dear but unpolite ppl!!! :D

Bufff, I'm a bit bored. This is out of subject, but I was watching "Ocean's Eleven" today, it's a quite good movie, in the way of the entertainment.

No, my dear robot, this is the "Speak in your language, don't translate and leave others wondering" thread :)

because the code for images is disabled, if you look in the bottom of the screen, where you see the forum rules, it says 'IMG code is off'

is this the only forum where the other smilies don't work? :confused:

I saw that long ago, but now I just didn't come to my mind....
oh wonder why it was put off...I guess we wouldn't be posting dirty things....errrrrr....wait.....ok, it's better off I guess ;)

hey misanthrope vuelve a leer bien el mensaje de in flames, y por favor trata de entenderlo, in flames rockstars? les enseñan a leer en mexico? hahaha asshole.

el gran mensaje de In Flames esta dedicado para personas como
tu.

oh! now I just can't write in my language to bash this guy....since he would understand me.....and catalan is sounds way too stupid when getting rude....

you greeks just ask for money for doing favours!!!!
what about being chupi and not charging...just say nasty things in greek we all can't understand, c'mon you want that!!! :D

@Everlost: *phew* you scared me ;)
In a weird way, what you said made complete sense. Guess you picked the right phrase :p

Edit: 300 posts :D

esto es bastante curioso:lol: :lol: considerando que estamos en el foro de una banda sueca...y la mitad de la gente aquí entiende español...en fín, como nadie se ha tomado la molestia de insultarme todavía yo tampoco voy a hacerlo, saludos a los colegas metalheads de España y Chile.

Oye Siren todavía sigo esperando que me ates a ese mástil, no creas que lo he olvidado eh? :p :p :p :p