IN FLAMES

Not Fair!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Can´t find a decent greek dictionary...and can´t even paste those weird symbols.

Thanatos (asking for forgiveness from la bella sirenita and Melancholia).

Originally posted by Thanatos
Not Fair!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Can´t find a decent greek dictionary...and can´t even paste those weird symbols.

Thanatos (asking for forgiveness from la bella sirenita and Melancholia).

Of course you will not find a decent dictionary, since we used the latin alphabet ;)

No big deal anyway, I just sweared a little bit :p

And you are forgiven ;) :) :)

Siren (asking for forgiveness too)

Mysantrophe vai-te foder caralho ... os in flames n atacaram os fãns ... atacaram os palhaços que só diziam asneiras e se te sentiste ofendido por isso é porque és um desses palhaços...

Now...fathervic...youre the only who can understand...

Ohhh, you're wrong, inflamer, Master Melon isn't the only one who can understand your verbal agression. Don't start a dialectic nasty battle in portuguese, do ya believe that's an intelligent behave?

|ngenius (With good manners and actually a gentleman)

Oh...that was not nasty at all...thats the commom IRC language arround portugal...but Mysantrophe kinda diserved it since he did some fuckup in the inflames board...

Los espanholes nos ha roubado Figo !!! :lol:

Originally posted by inflamer
Los espanholes nos ha roubado Figo !!! :lol:

yep, and the frenchies did kidnap Pauleta, and you'll never see him again hehehe :)

love that player, he is all alone qualifying Bordeaux for the europeans competitions ... indoubtetly the best player (not only when he plays, his attitude also) to have played in France since a long time ... when i see what he is able to do alone (the others players in Bordeaux,except Dugarry who has been long time injured are quite pathetic compared to him), i am scared at the single idea to see him playing with Figo :)

ok won't begin a football discussion here.....but since we also stole Zidane, I must confess I don't support Madrid, nor Barcelona. I'm from Barcelona but I support Espanyol, which is the "other" team from Barcelona, much humblier than Barcelona, but still it's my team :)

and we have the best football league on Earth (only followed by near by the Italian one) :D

oooooooh,it is so obvious this board is full of men ;)
it was about time some footie posts poped up...

hehe i don't support any football team...actually i hate football and most sports (i like only the boring/weird ones :D )
but since i have a brother hooked on football and stuff,i have got to hear quite a lot of stuff...(which i usually forgot immediately :p ),i know many teams etc blah blah

and i have even been twice in a football match..it was boring....
i'll never to that again... :mad:

i would only watch a football match on TV ONLY IF someone special asked me for that ;)

Originally posted by FatherVic
ok won't begin a football discussion here.....but since we also stole Zidane, I must confess I don't support Madrid, nor Barcelona. I'm from Barcelona but I support Espanyol, which is the "other" team from Barcelona, much humblier than Barcelona, but still it's my team :)
and we have the best football league on Earth (only followed by near by the Italian one) :D

i knew you would'nt support Madrid :)

you are right for the level of your league, the french first division has never been so weak (fuck Bosman, we were becoming the best league from 1991 to 1998 before him) ... that's the reason why i am so impressed by Pauleta i think ...
i am supporting Nancy (2nd division actually, but was a good team in the beginning of the 80th), then Paris ... (if you remember La Corogne (don't know the spanish writting) - Paris from last year, don't laugh please :) ...

btw i don't like so much Espanyol ... i don't know what you did to Ouedec, but he was very good (was international) when he was playing in France, and now i could play almost as good as him (he was so bad he was fired from a french 2nd division team and now plays in a bad belgium team) ... and i liked him

Originally posted by Melancholia
hehe i don't support any football team...actually i hate football and most sports (i like only the boring/weird ones :D )

Do you know / like curling ?
that sport for me is the biggest mystery in the universe (since i have solved the mystery
i don't know how you can like a sport where all you have to do is to sweep up ice

Ohhh! I didn't start with that subject and I'm a man!! (Or almost I was born as a man, let me see...

... yeah, still a man at all). :D

In fact, I don't like soccer in TV, but I love to play it. If men are talkin' all the time about soccer... what women talk about? :p Change that boring subject!!!

|ngenius (Someone special, sure)

@mel: the only weird sport I love (and I practice quite often) is bowling. I got hooked in my Mexican life but is not that common here in Europe, a shame!

@aegis: yep, I'm sorry about Ouedec too, another great one that became a looser here was Raduccioiu :(
Coruña is the name, and I saw the match :D
and yes, I can't understand curling too, but one could say the same about trying to get a ball through a square made of metal beams :p

@|ng I would love to hear that Sex Pistols/Elvis song, no wonder why??? ;)

the only things that are in flames in this thread are my eyes (another subtle hint only dark_jester and alfred will probably get). besides, if we want to learn other languages we have to start small. let's everyone post stuff like:

in flames own.
in flames own a bus.
in flames are on the table.
sorry, would you mind addressing me to the nearest in flames?
go straight ahead until the next in flames.
please, john, open the window and throw your in flames out.

now everyone repeat after me: in flames, at the flames, through the flames, beyond the flames, hopping from one foot to another while all the time avoiding to be caught by the flames.
right? :)

rahvin.

fathervic (who knows there's something about some flames but he doesn't get teh point yet) ;)

OH yeah HE'S BACK!!!! :hotjump: