In Flames

Deaths Sin said:
i do happen to like InFlames.. the have some rather.. shitty songs but they r s good band.. they r kick ass at shows though. i just seen them on thursday.. the tour with trivium and devil driver and the stupid christian hxc band Zao..
InFlames knows how to handle the circle pits

Ach, as if "handling a circle pit" is a measure of anything. Once I'd got into my 20's, I realised how sad "pits" are. I go to a gig to watch the band, not have some scene tourist pseudo karate camp come and bash into me.

The "Scene" is incredibly full of dullards.

MadeInNewJersey said:
Says the n00b with the Ulver avatar. Right, because no Norwegian black metal ever sounded the same.

Ulver transcended black metal completely. Plus, when they did make it, it was better than any band in the scene

I'd argue more, but seeing as you're proud to be from Jersey, it would only lower my intelligence

Says the person from both Philadelphia and Washington DC? Two of the nation's largest and most outwardly detested shitholes? Don't bring up location; it's truly a petty endeavor. Anyway, when Ulver actually played Black Metal, not only were they not even among the best, they certainly did not transcend it. They did other things besides Black Metal, but they never rose above Black Metal.

Bands do change there ways ,things can get tedious with bands many of you will be in bands and you dont want to keep playing the same old stuff day in day out you want a bit of change well I do in my band anyway, you cant be narrow minded with music many people have difference in opinions its your choice if you want to stay a fan or not if you only enjoy the first couple of albums then just listen to them only but dont bash peoples tastes.

dEaThToFaLsEmEtAl34 said:
What genre are In Flames considered? A lot of people say they are death metal but they really don't sound it to me.
The same genre as Korn, Deftones, and Mudvayne - pure shit. Little bitches...

It doesn't matter what they say they are; it's what they actually are that matters.

If I would be so close-minded like you are, I would probably kill myself.
Think what you want but how many music genres do you listen to? I bet not much, Dodens Gray.

Fredy_Brown said:
If I would be so close-minded like you are, I would probably kill myself.
Think what you want but how many music genres do you listen to? I bet not much, Dodens Gray.

I believe his genre of choice is "Kvlt" and "Nekro." (even though he's right in his last post)