In Flames

Fredy_Brown said:
If I would be so close-minded like you are, I would probably kill myself.
Think what you want but how many music genres do you listen to? I bet not much, Dodens Gray.

So wait... you're open minded because you like britney spears & deftones ?

Fredy_Brown said:
No, I am open-minded cause I listen to musical spectrum.

So the musical sprectrum just consists of mainstream trendy music(rap,pop,etc..) & some metal ?. Interesting

I know what a musical spectrum is, but I think it's funny you think you're open minded because you listen to mainstream music & some metal.

No, I am open minded cause I listen to musical spectrum. Did you get it?
Again
I AM OPEN MINDED CAUSE I LISTEN TO MUSICAL SPECTRUM.

And by the way, by what you are judging my metal repertory?

Metal is anti-trendy on the whole, yes. The current global trend is to make your music the most infantile and easy to access as you can possibly get whether or not it sounds exactly the same as everything else on the radio etc. Metal, has it's own little trends, yes, but on the grand scheme of things it's polar opposite to the common "three chord, drumline only, faggot lyrics" that personify the common music of today.

In a sea of girly EMO bands, neo-punk, rap and rap-rock, that bow to the "I R dumn" trend with the same crappy lyrics of, "I fucked her in the ass," "I miss/love you so much," and, "I can't believe that bitch left me," along with the lack of any musical prowess in writing and playing a band like At The Gates is completely flying in the face of the common trend.

I like In Flames first LP and EP a lot, The Jester Race isn't bad either but after that I start disliking their material more and more, though I actually enjoyed Come Clarity enough to listen to it several times, it had some catchy choruses but it was nothing impressive.

I havn't been all that big on Gothenburg material lately, the only Melodic Death Metal bands I listen to are Nightrage and Hypocrisy now.

The Greys said:
So wait... you're open minded because you like britney spears & deftones ?

Ha ha I know on every thread he claims he's SO open-minded but all the bands he mentions are bands that everybody knows about and shit he even likes Eminem for fucks sake.

Susperia said:
In Flames sounds more and more like Korn every album.

Actually Come Clarity sounds like a conscious departure from the korn steeped StYE to what made them more succesful in their past.

That being said their first few albums are classic IMO.

Fredy_Brown said:
Those bands never said they are metal, now go and die pls.
I didn't call Korn, Deftones, and Mudvayne metal, I called them shit, you stupid motherfucker. Go pop in your pussy ass In Flames album, put on your mom's panties, and fucking hang yourself, faggot!

dEaThToFaLsEmEtAl34 said:
Ha ha I know on every thread he claims he's SO open-minded but all the bands he mentions are bands that everybody knows about and shit he even likes Eminem for fucks sake.
I mention bands that you know, cause if you won´t know them, how I could describe width of my playlist?
And remember, there is nothing bad about well-knowing bands if they play good, staying in underground is lame in most cases.
And I´ve explained why I am not close-minded, in this thread.

VadimVon said:
I didn't call Korn, Deftones, and Mudvayne metal, I called them shit, you stupid motherfucker. Go pop in your pussy ass In Flames album, put on your mom's panties, and fucking hang yourself, faggot!
You called them shit and I call you idiot, look at your phrasing...what is your job, a dustman?

Colony and Whoracle are two really great albums, Clayman has a few great songs, but some not so great as well ... since then have been ok, better than most shit that is being puked out onto the airwaves, but not on the same level as their old stuff