In Flames

Rerout to Remain is a great album, even though there are 1 or 2 filler tracks on there...

Clayman was also good, but had slightly more filler...

Whoracle is their peak, with only 1 filler (everything couts), and the rest of the songs slay.

Check my nick for song tips :)

En Vind Av Sorg said:
does anyone have the trigger EP yet? it has a remix of moonsheild on it.

with the first minute of trigger deleted. there's also a "club mix" of cloud connected, a club song already, in my opinion. the version of moonshield is retarded. the only good song is watch them feed.

a note on rtr. it's not as melodic/complex, but it sure is heavier. the drums are awesome.

Episode 666 said:
Rerout to Remain is a great album, even though there are 1 or 2 filler tracks on there...

Clayman was also good, but had slightly more filler...

Whoracle is their peak, with only 1 filler (everything couts), and the rest of the songs slay.

Check my nick for song tips :)

what was the filler on clayman? it's all good. whoracle is all good. colony is all good. jester race had some filler. rtr has a lot of filler.

Ahhhhhhhh.....All music fuckin' sucks
No more bickering folks because
ALL MUSIC SUCKS. Every band is shiite (especially your favorite one).

No more fighting Manowar fans

Is it snowing there Incendiare???
I'm from SARSville Canada and my iggloo melted last week from the intense heat of -0 hahaha

The world think we all live in houses made of snow
here in Canada

Watch "Bowling For Culombine"
"WARNING RAMBLING AGAIN"
That movie proves that Bon Jovi was the one
who came up with the "SYRUM" and MK ULTRA

"You Give Mind Control A bad name"

-Brad Peachs Pitt

Troyanasy said:
Is it snowing there Incendiare???
I'm from SARSville Canada and my iggloo melted last week from the intense heat of -0 hahaha

The world think we all live in houses made of snow
here in Canada

Watch "Bowling For Culombine"
"WARNING RAMBLING AGAIN"
That movie proves that Bon Jovi was the one
who came up with the "SYRUM" and MK ULTRA

"You Give Mind Control A bad name"

-Brad Peachs Pitt

:lol:

You're lucky its only "-0" over there. It's 4 degrees celsius here and I think I'm about to die of dehydration.

My igloo melted a looooong time ago.

Thanks for the kind words Neal...it is very funny when someone resorts to childish name calling when their god-like musical knowledge is challenged by different ears. I was a very capable skin player in a band for 10 years, playing covers by Rush, Yes and Dream Theater among Nevermore-inspired originals, and me liking RTR has ruined all the musical ability and knowledge I once possessed. How about this...I really liked the song "Dawn of a New Day" off RTR...I thought it was heartfelt and emotional....am I now accused of being gay?

neal said:
if you think RTR has better songwriting than their previous albums, i guess 'skin flute' is the only insturment you play becuase its obvious you've never picked up a guitar. RTR is simple, dumbed down, and boring. thats all there is to it. gone are the delicious melodies and moments of heavyness/brutality/melencholy. its just really bland. its not becuase they 'sold out' or whatever, its just not a very good record. theres a few decent songs but overall RTR is a piece of dogshit stuck to the bottom of jester race's boot.
-neal

haha dont be so melodramatic...and dawn of a new day isnt too bad, its original at least and not just a crappy watered down simplified version of their old style (the rest of the album). even though i prefered the folky acustic stuff more than the rather countywestern style of that song...and dont worry, i wont accuse you of being gay till you have sex with men haha (and even then it wouldnt be an accusation. i live in norcal man. im surrounded by gay people, if i was a homophobe im in the wrong fuckin place haha). and you can play DT, fine you have technical skill. doesnt mean you have taste. either way i stand by what i said in the previous post. jester race is brilliant, and RTR is boring. TO ME. go ahead and listen to RTR every fuckin day if you want to. ill still think its a boring piece of crap.
-neal

neal said:
haha dont be so melodramatic...and dawn of a new day isnt too bad, its original at least and not just a crappy watered down simplified version of their old style (the rest of the album). even though i prefered the folky acustic stuff more than the rather countywestern style of that song...and dont worry, i wont accuse you of being gay till you have sex with men haha (and even then it wouldnt be an accusation. i live in norcal man. im surrounded by gay people, if i was a homophobe im in the wrong fuckin place haha). and you can play DT, fine you have technical skill. doesnt mean you have taste. either way i stand by what i said in the previous post. jester race is brilliant, and RTR is boring. TO ME. go ahead and listen to RTR every fuckin day if you want to. ill still think its a boring piece of crap.
-neal

Hmmm...I find IF early early stuff boring....if it was before Whoracle I could care less about it. For me, In Flames started with Whoracle

...and RtR fucking rules in MY opinion.

To each his own, bro.

:)

Hapexamendios
God of the First Dominion