Insane!

Angelwitch

StarMermaid
Apr 20, 2001
Well I've just wondered who thinks here that I am insane?

Cos I feel I loose sanity sometimes...:cry:

This aint a joke thread... Unfortunately... :hmm:

I just confirmed sth that i suspected Eddy...

I dont think i have sanity anymore... i dunno why! A normal person cant be like me!

Well, a normal person doesn't mix blood and sex either. ;) We all have hang ups Chris. "Normal" people are uninteresting and usually pretty shallow.

Originally posted by Angelwitch
Well I've just wondered who thinks here that I am insane?

Cos I feel I loose sanity sometimes...:cry:

I personally don't think that you are insane as far as I know you from here...:)

Originally posted by TP
Well, a normal person doesn't mix blood and sex either. ;) We all have hang ups Chris. "Normal" people are uninteresting and usually pretty shallow.

Hmm heh! I'd never been considered as a "normal" person from the others... I was never the person that they wanted me to be!
And I'll agree with you to that... I'm fed up with all those "normal" persons around me... they are just a tinny part of my brain... :hmm: But I'd been further...

And believe me guys so far that I start worrying about myself sometimes... At least sth holds me and i dont do those insane actions reallity...(fear and dominion are still strong)

And oh! Iron! well, maybe youa re right then. I'm insane for posting it here, although we might not thing the same thing about that reason... ;)

Originally posted by BARBARIAN

I personally don't think that you are insane as far as I know you from here...:)

Heh! Are you a hungarian, Barbarian? ;) :p
Cos hungarians make me insane sometimes! :lol:

Anyway! If you think that I am not then dont try to make me one in the future! :lol: :D

Heh! Are you a hungarian, Barbarian? ;) :p
Cos hungarians make me insane sometimes! :lol:

Anyway! If you think that I am not then dont try to make me one in the future! :lol: :D

No I'm absolutely TURKISH...:)
Well ,we shall see what future brings then...;) :lol:

Hmm Turkish then eh? ;)

I though you were Turkish in the beggining but later you got me confused! :p (That's why you make me insane! :p)

Those turks are in nuts then! :lol:

Hmm Turkish then eh?

I though you were Turkish in the beggining but later you got me confused! (That's why you make me insane!
Those turks are in nuts then!

I didn't know that I was bothering your mind?!?!
And why do I make you insane?:confused:
It's great if I am the problem...ehehehhe...:D
Well I like being a virus in somebody's head ,giving some
problem for him/her,and enjoy being a trouble most of the times :lol: :lol:
Some bad sides of the nature on wild souls...:D ;)

Yea we fucking turks are really nuts...:p) :lol:

Hey Barb! virus like you might be welcome in mind to play it's games! :D

But there is a much worse virous in my head anyway! :hmm:

Originally posted by mr. tokmak
Why did you get confused?

probably because of his nic and the fact that he became a bit familiar withIv easily... I really dunno why!