Opeth and Riverside

Ozzloaf

Art Geek
Jun 14, 2008
Am I the only one that thinks that Derelict Herds sounds a TON like the intro of Volte-Face by Riverside??? I mean really. It's insane how much they sound alike. I think that's why Mike didn't want to put it on the standard edition album.
Anyone???
Jake

Yeah, they're an amazing band. Get Second Life Syndrome or Out of Myself! Oh and their vocals aren't harsh so they'd be good for you. :p

im already wasting downloads by being on this forum, youtube, myspace and all them are just bandwidth killers

a power tab is like, 20kb

well. one song started out good with some electric piano or whatever, but then the rest of the song sounded boring, same with the rest of the ones i looked at

i cant believe i paused pino forastieri for this

since when was i supposed to be a person that knows a bit about music? anyway im assuming the tab is accurate (it had a good rating), and a g7 chord will always be a g7 chord or an fsus4 chord will always be an fsus4 chord anyway, whether its sounded on guitar pro or on an mp3. (if its in the same octave - u know what i mean.) unless theres something largely missing from the tab i dont see how itll sound much different, maybe tone of the guitar? bleh

since when was i supposed to be a person that knows a bit about music? anyway im assuming the tab is accurate (it had a good rating), and a g7 chord will always be a g7 chord or an fsus4 chord will always be an fsus4 chord anyway, whether its sounded on guitar pro or on an mp3. (if its in the same octave - u know what i mean.) unless theres something largely missing from the tab i dont see how itll sound much different, maybe tone of the guitar? bleh

If I get it right, you only hear the guitar part of the song? ......... how can that possible give you the right experience of their music??

back on topic: the resemblance is a bit vague if you ask me :p

screw the vocals, i dont care about them they dont interest me

and fyi the tab had both guitars, keys and drums. so not just the guitar

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH! Are you a fucking idiot?!

Edit:By the look of your pic I should have known that you were retarded.