Opeth and Riverside

i couldnt be bothered to look for your pic, so i just put a new one up

well thanks mate for proving that you are an epic retard, because my ancestors came to australia AFTER the first fleet (and its boatload of criminals.)

That guy looks pretty awsome. Fat, long hair, a cool beard and a guitar, what else do you need?

well thanks mate for proving that you are an epic retard, because my ancestors came to australia AFTER the first fleet (and its boatload of criminals.)

So? If that's the case then you are probably inbred becaues your ancestors did not mate with others right?

its funny that you call me a criminal, yet you just thieved my avatar

you crim

edit: i have an even better idea

Am I the only one that thinks that Derelict Herds sounds a TON like the intro of Volte-Face by Riverside??? I mean really. It's insane how much they sound alike. I think that's why Mike didn't want to put it on the standard edition album.
Anyone???
Jake

hey ya stole my post XD... some time ago i posted something like "am i the only one who thinks that derelict herds sounds like riverside, except in the growling parts?"

it's not like it's just like some riverside song, just that the atmosphere is just like something riverside would have written.

i have a picture of don ross as my avatar. i dont see how you can beat that, unless you have an even manlier picture of don ross that im unaware of

on a side note, i always thought that lopez looked like a dope smoker, same with mendez. i guess that it caught up with him however, smoking that stuff is never good, it makes you get kicked out of opeth

i changed it see

my avatar is manly though, thats all the man one needs

also incase either of you didnt notice, i dont really think people from sweden are worthless

on a side note, i always thought that lopez looked like a dope smoker, same with mendez. i guess that it caught up with him however, smoking that stuff is never good, it makes you get kicked out of opeth

And your opinions based on nothing are important because?

steve irwin is dead btw, he was under attack from a stingray. he died defending his country

steve irwin is dead btw, he was under attack from a stingray. he died defending his country

old_news.jpg