Interested in buying a Jackson Wildchild RR???

So why can't you... go to your local fukin' instrument mall or shit plug one in and start shredding pansy!!!!
I don't need the wildchild rr cause i've got my rr/ll...
it was cheap...

Hey bobvex, after reading your entire fucking thread about the rr you built.. I decided to fucking build one. Fucking give me an IM fucking name to fucking message you some-fucking-how so I can ask you a million fucking questions. Fucking thanks man.

I dunno what you're talkin' about Gavin!! My RR is of course gonna be black with yellow bevels, one bridge pickup, etc etc *coughalexistylecough*. I guess I'm just a bobvex wannabe since he already did it. WAHHHHHHHHhh. Fuck it. Someone punch me in the face.

@The Child of Bodom

Even if we just have RR1's with 24 frets, the cost on the quote form comes to over $3800. So we're actually still looking at the same price in the end. The only extra cost for the Wild Child model really comes from the painted bevels which is almost $200 in itself. Thanks for the suggestion though, I would gladly take a normal RR1 with 24 frets. Maybe Jackson should SERIOUSLY consider doing this. Everyone who knows someone at Jackson, fuckin' harass them and make something happen :p

time to seriously fuck up this thread with a too large pic :)

rrklaar.jpg

me like my guitar :)

Rubenios said:
nopes its not a kahler, its a special release floyd trem from schaller with power springs. Better sustain and control than OFR :)

:tickled: I wrote that message when I saw a quick glimpse and it looked strange . I see now it is a schaller .

:lol:

slaesh said:
i might be interested, how much??

If we can get enough people, probably between $2000 and $2200.... but I just found a guy that can get one for $2500 (that includes shipping and the hardshell case) even if I only just buy one. Maybe if I talk to him I can get him to drop the price if I recruit more orders for him. Drop me an e-mail:

gkelter at yahoo dot com