Introduce yourself ;-)

Nice tatoo Jennifer/Irish, love the nick :lol:
I`m Lena, Lasse`s (twisted) sister. Live in Enebakk (30 km from Oslo), have two children, a dog and a husbond :D
I havent seen CM much live, because they never play on weekends in Oslo :confused: But I love the last album!!!

Your brother is shaky when he has a hangover, hehe ;p He's a really nice guy!

Nice tatto Jennifer! I want one too..
Im Eirik, 23 years old, and live in Bergen, norway.. I got into music about 10 years ago, listning to metallica, ac/dc, rammstein etc.. I first heard CM in 2003 or 04.. have been a fan ever since.. Ive seen them live 15-20 times, and will most likley be in atlanta in september:)

I'll be at ProgPower so I do hope to meet any that attend there!!! It's going to be a KILLER year and it's always an AMAZING time...

And thanks for all the kudos on the tattoo.. (getting to the itchy stage already!!!!) I've spent my fair share of time lookin' in the mirror saying 'that is just too freakin kewl'... :kickass:

Twisted Sister - with my color hair, the 'Irish' nickname came pretty naturally!!! But I get ridiculed for not liking whiskey or Guiness :p

Howdy,

I'm Bill from Texas. I am a long time ProgPowerUSA attendee and sponsor for the last couple of years (Circus Maximus this year!!!). I have had the pleasure of seeing CM play twice at ProgPower USA and even once at ProgPower Scandinavia! You guys own the stage and I can't wait to see you again this year.

Anxiously looking forward to the new CD!

Bill

I'll be at ProgPower so I do hope to meet any that attend there!!! It's going to be a KILLER year and it's always an AMAZING time...

And thanks for all the kudos on the tattoo.. (getting to the itchy stage already!!!!) I've spent my fair share of time lookin' in the mirror saying 'that is just too freakin kewl'... :kickass:

Twisted Sister - with my color hair, the 'Irish' nickname came pretty naturally!!! But I get ridiculed for not liking whiskey or Guiness :p

So thats why :cool: hehe, thought you was a really big Irish cofee drinker!!
Whiskey is not good without cofee, whiped cream and chocholate at the top:worship: Guinnes.. je je.. ok! its beer :)

So thats why :cool: hehe, thought you was a really big Irish cofee drinker!!
Whiskey is not good without cofee, whiped cream and chocholate at the top:worship: Guinnes.. je je.. ok! its beer :)

Now Bailey's I can deal with... But if I'm going to drink liquor, it's me n' the Captain (Morgan)... Ya just gotta be careful with him - he's all about the fun at first, then before ya know it, he's stormin' the shores to do what pirates do and you're running for the bathroom to chat with the porcelain doctor... :p

I know, I know.. too much info... But I do so love the Captain :Smokin:

Now Bailey's I can deal with... But if I'm going to drink liquor, it's me n' the Captain (Morgan)... Ya just gotta be careful with him - he's all about the fun at first, then before ya know it, he's stormin' the shores to do what pirates do and you're running for the bathroom to chat with the porcelain doctor... :p

I know, I know.. too much info... But I do so love the Captain :Smokin:
:kickass:
hahaha I love the juicy details!! Never tried the captain before, but I belive thats a "must try"!!

If I get a choice, I'll always pick Captain Morgan Private Stock.. even smoother than the original - almost too smooth... but you can't go wrong with the original either.. I mean, it IS the Capt'n :headbang:

I don't mix it with anything, just drink it straight, room temp... don't want to waste space with the likes of soda.. hehehe

hey Guys, it is I John also from Texas, can't wait to see you guys this year, and Mike I still owe you that beer. By the way a little info, I just recently retired(for the second time) and enjoying the hell out of it. But lance is keeping me super busy,

Ello!

Marcel here from the Netherlands. Faithful Progpower Europe attendee for the past few years and that's also where I first got into contact with CM. Pretty intense contact, that is, with Michael walking from the venue to the castle with us, drunk off his ass and insisting we should all speak Norwegian or Swedish. Good thing we had Mattias around to explain to him that some of us didn't have a clue as to what he was going on about :p

Obviously I've been loving the band eversince, and immediately after that progpower meet-up I went ahead and bought both albums. Very much looking forward to the new one!

Ello!

Marcel here from the Netherlands. Faithful Progpower Europe attendee for the past few years and that's also where I first got into contact with CM. Pretty intense contact, that is, with Michael walking from the venue to the castle with us, drunk off his ass and insisting we should all speak Norwegian or Swedish. Good thing we had Mattias around to explain to him that some of us didn't have a clue as to what he was going on about :p

Obviously I've been loving the band eversince, and immediately after that progpower meet-up I went ahead and bought both albums. Very much looking forward to the new one!

Yeah I remember that walk..or at least Mattias told me about it the day after ;-) Nice to have you on board :kickass:

hey Guys, it is I John also from Texas, can't wait to see you guys this year, and Mike I still owe you that beer. By the way a little info, I just recently retired(for the second time) and enjoying the hell out of it. But lance is keeping me super busy,

Hi John , make sure you bring a extra buck for that beer of mine ;-) It is going to be a great week in September :kickass: Say hi to Lance and tell him if he is coming to Atlanta this year make sure he brings his chess-board :headbang:

best tattoo ever Irish! well done! Bad luck I've already my Queensryche tattoo...

btw I'm Max (since last 3-4 yrs changed in Maximus for obvious matters) Me and my friends love to travel for Metal Festival. When we discovered them first time @ Sweden Rock Festival we were already addicted to 1st chapter but we couldn't ever expect such an incredible live performance. That summer we obtained Isolate promo that got destroyed in my car stereo as I've listened 10'000 times. We saw them again live @ Lillehammer and Nottoden (Norway) and at least
We realized our dreams when decided to invite our Norwegian heroes in Italy "organizing" 2 live dates (Brescia and Ronchi) in 2007 and last year along unforgettable italian tour together with Seventh Wonder (Turin, Rome, Bologna and Trieste with Pathosray). Unfortunately we weren't able to make them rich, but we do hope to had spread the CM word in Italy (they were already known as performing 2 dates as special guest of Symhpony X) and (maybe) became their southern brothers...ihihih

cannot wait for the new stuff that will be surely AWESOME!

MAXimus

best tattoo ever Irish! well done! Bad luck I've already my Queensryche tattoo...

btw I'm Max (since last 3-4 yrs changed in Maximus for obvious matters) Me and my friends love to travel for Metal Festival. When we discovered them first time @ Sweden Rock Festival we were already addicted to 1st chapter but we couldn't ever expect such an incredible live performance. That summer we obtained Isolate promo that got destroyed in my car stereo as I've listened 10'000 times. We saw them again live @ Lillehammer and Nottoden (Norway) and at least
We realized our dreams when decided to invite our Norwegian heroes in Italy "organizing" 2 live dates (Brescia and Ronchi) in 2007 and last year along unforgettable italian tour together with Seventh Wonder (Turin, Rome, Bologna and Trieste with Pathosray). Unfortunately we weren't able to make them rich, but we do hope to had spread the CM word in Italy (they were already known as performing 2 dates as special guest of Symhpony X) and (maybe) became their southern brothers...ihihih

cannot wait for the new stuff that will be surely AWESOME!

MAXimus

Thanks man!!! Good to see you here!!! Haven't talked to ya in awhile.... Hope all is well in Italy - and I still wish I had been at that Trieste show... At least I got the birthday video and great pics from my Pathosray brothers out of it.. hehehe

I am Adam from Virginia in the US. I am 24 and I was a drummer until I had to sell my drums last March to make rent. I love the catchy style of CM. My musical tastes are everywhere. My favorite metal bands are Sikth, Theory In Practice, Soilwork, Darkane, Extol, Ram-Zet. I work part time in production at a tv station. I am currently broke!

I cannot wait for new Circus Maximus. It is a good time for prog with Dream Theater, Andromeda, Frost*, Karmakanic, and others hanging around!