Introduce yourself ;-)

Thanks man!!! Good to see you here!!! Haven't talked to ya in awhile.... Hope all is well in Italy - and I still wish I had been at that Trieste show... At least I got the birthday video and great pics from my Pathosray brothers out of it.. hehehe

eheheh I went to a Pathosray concert last night (awesome new stuff!!) and we talked about you!! Don't worry Irish we'll do it again (if CM would accept again to play in Trieste instead of Monster of Rock or Rocklahoma...ihihih)
:headbang: You Rock!! :headbang:

:p I thought about the show for most of Friday - just hoping it went well for them...

Man to get to see a show in Italy would be f'n AMAZING... I'm HOPING to be able to make a trip out there next year... HOPING...

My name is Michael. I'm 18 years old and live in Illinois, USA, just about two hours south of Chicago. Found out Circus Maximus a couple years ago, amazing band. Sometime last year I found Isolate in stores and had no idea they released a new album, so I picked it up and fell in love with it. Crazy stuff.

I mainly stick to the Power Quest board here on Ultimate Metal, but I'll pop in here every so often.

I mainly stick to the Power Quest board here on Ultimate Metal, but I'll pop in here every so often.

Popping in from other places is just fine :) I normally hang out on the Progpower Europe boards and Suspyre boards, but I've made this one of my regular places to check as well :)

Hi im a bassist i like circus maximus much...

they are very good

Glen molen is in my list of best bassits

we try to play the song from the album 1st chapter

we have a band that love prog metal

Guess I can introduce myself as well ;-)

My name is Thomas, 21 years old, live 1h north of Bergen. I´ve had the luxurity to see the band play 3 times, although the last gig I was at I only saw the 3 last songs, was at another gig before I could make it to theirs. Discovered the band in 2004 (their demo with Imperial Destruction and Glory), and I´ve been a big fan ever since. I remember at the first show I sneaked in, and I got the autograph of Glenn, at the time that was really cool :D the booklet was all sweaty, lol, i had had it in my pocked during the entire Dream Theater concert in hopes for spotting the band..
Out of their 2 albums I enjoy the first one the best, but it´s many good tracks on Isolate too.
Looking forward to the third one, spoke briefly with Truls after a gig of his other band Insense, and it sounds the new album could turn out interesting, with a twist.

I´ve liked metal music in general for the past 7-8 years, I even got the Opeth O tattoed to my shoulder, which I´m really proud of. Like most music with an electric guitar involved, that being prog rock to black metal, but it´s mostly prog metal/pog rock.My top 3 bands are; Opeth, Pain of Salvation and Porcupine Tree. Last winter I picked up my first guitar, and I hope to get better at playing :)

- Thomas :)

Hey friends,

My name is Andy, 39 years old from Long Island, NY. I've been a drummer and metalhead for about 30 years now. I've been a huge fan of CM since I first heard "The 1st Chapter". This year will be my first time seeing you guys live. It is also my first ProgPower show (believe it or not). Being a fan of PM, FW and VP I just wouldn't miss this for anything in the world.

I work for a Mercedes Benz dealer here on Long Island. I've been there for almost 21 years :yow:

Looking forward to September......it's gonna kick ass!!! :headbang:

If you can sneak Seventh Wonder and Pathosray on the plane with you my life will be complete :lol:

Hey!

Im José, from Uruguay, South America :) Im 17 years old..
Circus Maximus was the band that fully introduced me into progressive some years ago, making this style my favorite ever since...
So it is a very important band for me..
I think I have introduced CM to most of my friends and they are now as adicted as me hihi, despite metal is not very popular here...

I play guitar since I can remember, my father tought me being very very young.
Something particular is that I am Left handed but I play normal guitars....so I play chords upsidedown....Its weird but it is the only way I can play any normal guitar, not only mine.

Circus Maximus has introduced me into another bands as well, like Seventh Wonder and Pathosray...

Seeing this band live is totally one of my dreams but I think it is diffucult for now...
I will see Dream Theater next year in Argentina...

Well, its a pleasure to be part of the cm fever :)

Cheers!
PS: Make me know if you dont understand my english hehe

Hej Hopp!!!

Johan living in Clearwater, FL. Originally from Halmstad, Sweden but has lived over here for a good 18 years now.
Metal and prog fan since the early eighties. Favorite all time band is Marillion which I have seen live 32 times (I think).
Really looking forward to CM @ PPX in September.

Will be working the Sentinel Steel booth at the vendor room, so make sure you come over and say hi.

Cheers

Johan

Hei Gutta!
Håkan from Örebro, Sweden.
Don't recall the walk to Kasteel, but that's because I stayed at the pub:kickass:

Likes mucho music, worked as a DJ and work as a systemprogrammer with mainframe computers.

Ohh, I got 2 kiddies now... that steals much time from my music interrest:erk:

Hopefully we'll meet again

*rocka på*

russelandCM.JPG

CMMike.JPG

Hi!

I´m Daniel from Portugal, and im definately going to be front row at the progfest Lisboa with Circus Maximus headlining :)

Hey Guys
I am from the land of Oz, Sunshine Coast in Queensland and have just "discovered" Circus Maximus and have to say I am loving this band.
I am a big fan of Kamelot which is also relatively unknown down under, but like them I will have Circus Maximus spinning loudly in my cd player for the whole neighborhood to hear.
I am a big Aussie Rules fan and support a team called Essendon which has just over 40,000 members and is one of the biggest and most supported clubs in Australia.
I suppose the obvious question is Australia anytime soon?

Cheers

Hey Jagra - I'm a HUGE Kamelot fan too!!! Have you checked out Pagan's Mind?? Kamelot, Circus Maximus and Pagan's Mind are like my TOP 3, followed by Pathosray...

The more here the better!!! :)