IRs and Nebula programs of guitar cabs - Kalthallen Cabs released

A commercial library seems the way to go, because the donation thing is...well... :err:
You'll receive a little something from me next month ;)

@TRUIE Can I use one of your clips for a soundsample? Please PM me for credits.
Of course you can !
I assume you'll prefer the JMP-1 ones, as it's a real amp ?
But as I've noticed some issues, can I adjust some little details on the mixes before ?

i read this thread and decided to dust off my old commercial copy of Nebula2 and i have to say these cabs sound great!!
big thanks!!!!!!

Since I had some free time, here is a quick old rock test just for fun :
TEST KalthallenCabs Rock MASTER.mp3

Guitar chain is
ESP Horizon FR 2 (single coil split) > Maxon OD808 > Marshall JMP-1 on OD1 channel > Nebula loaded with 014a-MD421-V30-4x12
ESP Horizon FR 2 (humbucker) > Maxon OD808 > Marshall JMP-1 on OD1 channel (different settings) > Nebula loaded with 001a-SM57-V30-4x12

Again, I really like your cabs dude, great work !

Skaldir, your IRs are mind-blowing! I use them as guitar impulses (I don't know if they're not intended for that), and I love that 6a specifically. TS808, HyBrit and your impulse, instant Iced Earth tone!

I mean come on, I've been struggling for a similar tone for soooo long and THAT impulse just did it!

Disregard that post. My ears are too tired to be trusted.

On his gear page the cab seems to be completely anonymous though.

Marshall 1960a that was modified a bit. Loaded with two v30 and two g12t75. I also put some wool in it and also birds sand in the corners on the inside. :) I had the feeling it made it a bit tighter cause it eats up some resonating.
There are pics of each mic position included.

Sounds great once again Truie!
Btw. I didn't pay Truie to say so many nice things ;)

Ahah no worries, but be sure I'll pay you for bringing us such a great collection !
I just watched the pics included in the archive, and I totally forgot about the i5, AT, SM7 and SM58 programs... I'll try them ASAP !!

Again, feel free to use this clip for your website... but I will understand if you don't want, it's not that good sounding music wise and I mixed it very quickly :D

Awesome, thanks for those Nebula programs!

Yesterday I bought Nebula3 and some Ownhammer stuff and was excited how great the stuff sounds compared to simple IRs. But after playing around with your stuff for about 30 minutes now, I think I like your stuff more.

Donation on the way....