I's a shame

So prove me wrong...and when I say everything bad, of course I don't mean everything, even though I'm sure I could tie everything in the history of man to religion, I don't want to waste my time. But you are free to prove me wrong, tell me why religion is so great?

How about you address my original post?

Religions are ideologies that can influence thought, but they don't make people do anything. If it was anything in religion, it was religious leaders who might as well be political leaders. Belief in a nation, belief in a religion, not big difference either. Hitler and Stalin weren't religious. They did bad things. Napoleon was religion. He went to conquer people anyway. You're an absolute idiot for thinking it can simplified to that extent. People still CHOOSE to do things. Religions are too abstract and paradoxical for anyone to claim that they must go kill everyone that disagrees with them. They'd do it most of the time for generally one reason - they can get away with it.

Do you know how to read or do you just like seeing your own mastubatory mess on the screen for your own viewing pleasure?

You believe you're right, and you're a moron. I'm certainly glad not everyone agrees with your stupid point of view. By your dumbass definition, your beliefs are a religion too.

Can you even put more than 2 sentences together at the same time, or is that beyond your cognitive abilities?

Beliefs are perceptions based on "facts." I'd like to know what your "facts" are that makes you think that anything qualifying as a religion automatically makes everyone cause every single problem we have in the world today. I'd be impressed. Really.

BUT WAIT-

He says "a shit load" of problems and not "all" as he so elegantly put earlierly. WHICH ONE IS IT? You're so well-spoken, organized, and intelligent, I thought you'd have a clear-cut and so obviously brilliantly concise statement to back up your "beliefs" as you always do.

:lol: I'm sorry my wording isn't up to your standards.

I personaly think instead of trying to insult me, you should try making a good point. So far you are the only one who feels the need to make attacks on me.

Not really, but most people don't bother arguing with idiots. They just don't LISTEN.

By the way, here's another example contrary to one of your selective arguments:

counterfeitbloom: can we hunt Iron-Flames down and break his kneecaps?
counterfeitbloom: you can do the breaking; i'll just hold him down
counterfeitbloom: at least satori has the honor of meat to his posts. IF just takes an alphanumeric shit and thinks himself clever.
TheLedTool: yes

NP: The Doors

My selective arguement is you are the only one in this (YOU and I) who feels the need to make personal attacks. Which shows your lack of ability to make a good arguement. You can always tell when someone is losing, they get all defensive and resort to personal attacks.

I love some black metal, especially emperor, but most of the stuff that went on with it is just fucking stupid. There is a guy at my school (we call him dick) that is this wannabe black metal kid that likes to do dumb shit like wear an insane clown posse hat with an emperor shirt...I think he needs a trip to norway....anyway he shows that picture of the guy from mayhem to everyone he meets...and it's just stupid. The idea that people glorify something like that is stupid. The same goes for burning down churches. I hate religion, I think the world would be better without it, but you don't express that by burning down churches...because that only creates something for the religion to fight. Christianity IS a religion of weakness (or "humility" aka bullshit) but when it is given something to crusade against it becomes more powerful. Anyway back to the black metal...

It is especially annoying when contrasted with some of the lyrics put out by bands such as Emperor. A lot of them are very intelligent with a great deal of power behind the meaning, but the actions being taken, instead of strengthening that power, just make it seem out of line.

:lol: :headbang: the sad part is he is actualy like crazy and shit, trying to make it into a personal matter. I think its rather entertaining as welL :)

Burning down churches dosn't change anything, all it does is say "hey look at the Christians, they are doing everything peaceful (...that is argueable...:lol:) and hey look at those guys, they have to vandalize and murder"

Unfortunatly, you can kill someone, or destroy something, but ideas do not die.

fadingessence said:
I love some black metal, especially emperor, but most of the stuff that went on with it is just fucking stupid. There is a guy at my school (we call him dick) that is this wannabe black metal kid that likes to do dumb shit like wear an insane clown posse hat with an emperor shirt...I think he needs a trip to norway....anyway he shows that picture of the guy from mayhem to everyone he meets...and it's just stupid. The idea that people glorify something like that is stupid. The same goes for burning down churches. I hate religion, I think the world would be better without it, but you don't express that by burning down churches...because that only creates something for the religion to fight. Christianity IS a religion of weakness (or "humility" aka bullshit) but when it is given something to crusade against it becomes more powerful. Anyway back to the black metal...

It is especially annoying when contrasted with some of the lyrics put out by bands such as Emperor. A lot of them are very intelligent with a great deal of power behind the meaning, but the actions being taken, instead of strengthening that power, just make it seem out of line.

It sounds like this Dick character does not need to live.

The Shape said:
Well because of all of it, Black Metal has certainly left its little scar in the history of Heavy Metal. And metalheads like us will probly continue to talk about it for years to come.

I can imagine telling our grandkids about it...:lol: I wonder what metal will be like then?

I don't need to be defense, IF. You never made a single sound argument or defense of your own theory. You can't impress anyone by trying to dismantle my two-second arguments when you couldn't even defend yourself. :rolleyes:

I "attacked" you only for hope that you would either (1) learn to make a coherent argument so we could really discuss it or (2) shut up. You don't indicate that your thoughts are that worthwhile, so I'd settle for #2. You can choose whatever you'd like though.