Is Opeth Anti-jews?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read in an article about them in a tunisian undreground mag that they where from Germany. It lied to me i guees.

loibster, i didn't ask about anti semintism, i asked about anti jew.

shitthread.gif

this thread has to be a joke.

As i said, read the FAQ about opeths religious beleifs (or lack of them). And dont respond with 'but you can be any religion and still hate jews' until you have. It just makes you look more misinformed.

Or if you are a spammer, just piss off.

ChrisEmerson said:
this thread has to be a joke.

As i said, read the FAQ about opeths religious beleifs (or lack of them). And dont respond with 'but you can be any religion and still hate jews' until you have. It just makes you look more misinformed.

Being anti jew has nothing to do with religion. You can be christian and hate jews, you can be ilasmic and hate jews, you can be a muslim and hate jews.

you are wrong.

Read The Faq!!

Now!!

"Are Opeth religious or anti-religous?

Opeth have never expressed their religious views as a band, to my knowledge. Whilst they do touch on some anti-christian themes at points, there is no indicator that Opeth have any religious agenda."

They dont ahve any religious beleifs, it says right there.

And even if they were anti jew, who cares? they are entitled to an opinion of their own, so deal with it.

Tunimetal said:
anti sementism is the hatred of polish, not jews.
Rofl, If you're not joking then I'm worried about the state of education in Tunisia. Saying that though, I worry about the state of education in England too.

Rejvk said:
Rofl, If you're not joking then I'm worried about the state of education in Tunisia. Saying that though, I worry about the state of education in England too.

It's true, thats why he invadid POland, because he was anti semantic

Erm... I think he did. Why do you fanboys have to be so uptight when you get well and truly owned?

Status
Not open for further replies.