Is Opeth Anti-jews?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This jew lover needs to leave the board.
Oh and Opeth hates Jews. Now you can leave since they are against jews.
Bye :Spin:

this never occurred to me, but now that I think of it: LETS GO BURN A JEW FOR THE GLORY OF OPETH!

please. just kill yourself and quit polluting the world with your stupidity. I have enough troubles dealing with Christians

Obviously English is his second language. Be nice to him it doesn't matter how he interprets the lyrics. The thing that bugs me though is the Opeth and Germany. Maybe he might be getting Sweden mixed up with Germany I do not know. Also OPETH AREN'T ANTI-SEMETIC THEY ARE FOUR PEOPLE WHO MAKE MUSIC NOT HATE!

Holy... fucken... crap....

Tunimetal, if English is not your primary language, do not debate on an English term!

And u are completely wrong... anti semitism (I think thats how its spelled... if not its closer than u will ever be) is hatred against the Jewish, which believe it or not is a religious belief!!! Ok, if u are a white Christian, u cant convert to a different race, like being asian or something can u? but u can convert religions to say... Judaism... u know what that is right? ;)

Anti-semitism is hatred of the Semite race, which is the Jews. The Nazis didn't kill a group of people for their religious beliefs, but for their race.

And no, Opeth's lyrics are in no way anti-semitic or anything. This should therefore be the end of the thread.

The fact that this thread reeks of superficial sarcasm + The fact that you've only posted in the Opeth Forum so far + The fact that you're obviously trying to fool the members of this board = You are GGGGGGGU.

Quod Erat Demonstrandum

mot- said:
The fact that this thread reeks of superficial sarcasm + The fact that you've only posted in the Opeth Forum so far + The fact that you're obviously trying to fool the members of this board = You are GGGGGGGU.

Quod Erat Demonstrandum

I joined here so i could ask the question

RavenousDaemon said:
Holy... fucken... crap....

Tunimetal, if English is not your primary language, do not debate on an English term!

And u are completely wrong... anti semitism (I think thats how its spelled... if not its closer than u will ever be) is hatred against the Jewish, which believe it or not is a religious belief!!! Ok, if u are a white Christian, u cant convert to a different race, like being asian or something can u? but u can convert religions to say... Judaism... u know what that is right? ;)

Jews are a race.

If this is MightyA, and it would seem so, it's certainly my favorite gimmick of his so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.