Is opeth your favorite band????

just a few...
burzum, endstille , secrets of the moon, immortal, absurd, carpathian forest , mayhem, gorgoroth , bluttaufe, nargaroth, taake , ragnarok, belphegor , marduk, bathory , dark throne, nocte obducta ... well I guess there are some more , but i'm too lazy right now ... maybe later ...:Smug:

just a few...
burzum, endstille , secrets of the moon, immortal, absurd, carpathian forest , mayhem, gorgoroth , bluttaufe, nargaroth, taake , ragnarok, belphegor , marduk, bathory , dark throne, nocte obducta ... well I guess there are some more , but i'm too lazy right now ... maybe later ...:Smug:

the box you live in is probably about as big as your avatar. :erk:

just a few...

you have named all those bands, but why the hell isnt a band like venom on there?

bm5.jpg

CARPATHIAN FOREST.

yes, opeth is and will always be my favorite band, that's why i have all the items they release (that i can get, of course), and that's why i tattoed my arm with their o logo

my other fave bands ever are:
megadeth
iron maiden
sepultura (with max)
slayer
dream theater
nirvana (yes, some call me a fag for it)
cannibal corpse
pink floyd
rush
pantera
:headbang: :kickass:
i have all the records of these bands and many of their rarities stuff too.

yes, opeth is and will always be my favorite band, that's why i have all the items they release (that i can get, of course), and that's why i tattoed my arm with their o logo

my other fave bands ever are:
megadeth
iron maiden
sepultura (with max)
slayer
dream theater
nirvana (yes, some call me a fag for it)
cannibal corpse
pink floyd
rush
pantera
:headbang: :kickass:
i have all the records of these bands and many of their rarities stuff too.

Man, you are like my Panamanian alter-ego. Were we separated at birth?

It's hard to choose a favourite of all-time, but I think Opeth is definitely one of the greatest no doubt about it and the band I usually listen to the most. Definitely in my top 5.

Others include (that I hold VERY high at the top);

Katatonia
Ulver
Duran Duran
Novembre
Arcturus
Anathema
Pink Floyd
The Beatles
Virgin Black
Isis
The Loveless
Klimt 1918
Nirvana (and why the hell would ANYONE call anyone a fag for liking this influential band? Cobain was a genius and one heck of a songwriter.)
Porcupine Tree
Riverside
Sigur Ros
Radiohead
Orphaned Land
Camel
Dead Can Dance
Cradle of Filth
Dimmu Borgir
Evanescence
Lacuna Coil

Virgin Black

the only goth metal band i listen to...i have their "sombre romantic" album and have been listening to it for some time...maybe more than five years. i still find the "museum of iscariot" track very moving...or maybe the "final lamenting kiss."
a decent act, and they are good at what they are doing. how is their second offering? worth checking out?