Is there any metal band that you absolutely hate?

Thought I dislike Limp Bizkit immensely, it's primarily because of Fred Durst. I'll say what I feel for him approximates hatred ;)

His irritating, boyish lyrics match perfectly with his whiny-pesudorap style. He should take off that backwards cap and be a real person.

Even in that new song, Outside, by Staind, which might have had a chance of being an okay song until Fred got near it, is ruined by his yelling shit into the audience. He has no showmanship abilities, and anyone who defends him as a musician should be tied down and force-fed wasabi and habanero peppers until they see the light.

Yeah, Fred Durst isn't my cup of tea.

I hate a bunch of bands, but primarily V.O.D. , Slipknot, Soulfly, Godsmack and those other so called metal bands..

Napalm Death
They were warm up band to Machine Head, who was the main attraction. They played the same song 6 times and it sucked the first time already. (Note: to me it was the same song 6 times anyway...)

I don't like Power Metal bands either, as someone talked about. But I wouldn't consider Blind Guardian such a band! They're more Speed Metal in my opinion.
And they're OK.

I don't know... Blind Guardian are a bit strange...they have those medeival influences in a lot of their songs, which would make them kind of folkish as well....So I guess they are a crossover between a few different things... I also dislike God Forbid, mainly because I can't tell their songs apart....Than there's Digital Ruin whom I don't hate as much as I think that they just suck way too much. And that's about it.

God Forbid is crap. So is VOD. slipknot i hate. soulfly. cradle of filth. there are a lot of bands i dont like for differentreasons. I dont like a lot of progressive stuff, i just find it annoying. i find . but power metal rules! Helloween, blind guardian, stratovarious, nocturnal rites, lots of rockin shit.

has anyone here heard finntroll? i love these guys but they make a lot of worst of lists.

I didn't like Manowar very much before I saw video footage of a tour... I disliked them even more after I saw naked women masturbating and having lesbian sex infront of the band members.

...The Gods Made Heavy Metal is cool though.... =)

grindcore (ish) bands

cannibal corpse
gore beyond necropsy
napalm death
six feet under

etc etc etc

i do like some pwoer metal, but it can get annoying.... especially when its corny: the epic metal bands (power metal with fantasy/folk influences) are generally better in this respect.

I forgot about six feet under. i hate those guys. so terrible...i dont like chris barnes much either...they are just generic and boring.

you guys are hard power metal....why is that? you're missing out on some rockin shit....

and some of the gore shit is cool..old carcass, exhumed rules, and so does impaled. its not meant to be taken seriosly...its funny shit....sick sense of humour, yes, but still cool...

i dont like very much U.S. black metal either. they can't seem to figure it out...Fog is the first USBM band i've really gotten into..those guys are good.

I agree with The Wanderer, there is some good power metal out there, but I personaly like stuff that's gloomier and doomier (I'm not sure if those are words at all)....
A lot of people seem to dislike CoF, I don't know if I can agree with that because I have recently developed a liking for them...I think that they are good musucians, the vocals can get on my nerves sometimes, but one just has to get use to that....
I also hate Pantera. I classify them under "redneck metal"....
I think that's it for now, if I remember anybody else I'll come back.