Isis

Thanks for the link Lurch. I couldn't even find it on google. :erk:

By the way, in support is DALEK and ZOMBI. Don't know about Dalek (other than the evil robots on Dr Who) but Zombi are pretty much a GOBLIN tribute band -- all original material but highly influenced by Goblin, and of course all you Dario Argento fans should know who Goblin is!!

JayKeeley said:
Thanks for the link Lurch. I couldn't even find it on google. :erk:

By the way, in support is DALEK and ZOMBI. Don't know about Dalek (other than the evil robots on Dr Who) but Zombi are pretty much a GOBLIN tribute band -- all original material but highly influenced by Goblin, and of course all you Dario Argento fans should know who Goblin is!!

Dalek is hip-hop, but DON'T GET FRIGHTENED JUST YET.

They're more like trip-hop, I guess. Incredibly atmospheric and dense loops with the obvious crap rap vocals over them, but still- pretty decent stuff as far as hip-hop goes. I listened to them for a while with my friend when I was really high... I'd be lying if I said it wasn't cool at the time.

I saw them with Dälek (good show) and Jesu (mostly shit because of technical problems). It was amazing :loco:

JayKeeley said:
OK so for tickets, that's:

me
you
Zod
Paula
still waiting on Mark (but I'm assuming a "hell yes")
lurch

Aurel - are you going to get your own ticket?

if you guys get tickets, get me one ... I'll paypal you the dough ... it's only $13 :D

all you bastards going to see isis together, i'm all isolated out here...just me nad and andrew holding it down for the west coast :loco:

i'm DEEEEFFFINITELY going to this though, and i actually know a whole bunch of dudes around here that love isis too

lurch70 said:
if you guys get tickets, get me one ... I'll paypal you the dough ... it's only $13 :D

Actually, I just checked their website and you can only buy through Ron Delsener (via Ticketmaster) so they're hitting us with a $5.20 surcharge per ticket. :ill:

Are you still ok with paying $18?