Isis

unhinged said:
agreed of course
I liked roooooaaaarr
it was really when killing technology came out that everything fell into place for me.

you know they've named the new album?
'Katorz'
i can't wait, but i reckon there'll be a lump in the throat and a tear in the eye for that first listen:erk:

yeah, it will be a really strange one ... wonder if they will tour to support it but I think most likely not. I mean, who in the world can play like Piggy did?

no I haven't read the journal ... I think i saw it the first few days, but not since. can't find it on the site. do you have a direct link?

I gotta be honest man, I've been so worn down lately. In the past 10 days, I've put over 1400 miles on my car, been to Boston 2x and been on 3 very important sales meetings on the few business days I wasn't in training. The 4 days I've actually been in this house in the past 2 weeks, I've passed out on my couch from sheer exhaustion all but 1 of those nights.

Add to that the fact that it's fucking freezing and I really just don't feel like doing anything. I'm truly genuinely tired for the first time in a long time.

Sorry for the whining, I'm very stressed out of late.

lurch70 said:
so what are we leaving that at?
Ali, are you getting tickets for all of us?

Yes man, I'm getting a bunch of tickets from that place down at Union Sq. Shit, what's that box office venue called again? I have it written down at work.

Anyway, I'm getting:

ZOD x 3
Jason x 1
Mark x 1
Me x 1
Lurch x 1

Looks like 7 tickets. Am I missing anyone? Don't think so...