Isis

Ok, so about the show. Due to some weirdness with transit we got there just in time for the first bands last song, oh well, so I was sober for Isis.

Was a pretty good show, I really enjoyed most of it. The crowd was dumb as fuck though. They tried to mosh several times, and finally succeeded for the encore of So Did We.

It was also funny when the vocalist slobbered all over himself, his guitar and the mic... several times, sadly I don't have video of that. I'm uploading a .rar of the little video clips I took, they're much better than the pictures.

Heres the last slice of the pizza I ate after the show. We also ran into some metalheads on acid and their "happy apple" a little kids toy that clinked when shaken and they'd drawn a happy face on it.

DSCN0670_640x480.jpg

i saw this show last night and it was fucking AWESOME. the sound was great, heavy and clear and you could hear everything perfectly. they have the bass higher in the mix than the albums, and it sounds fucking sweet and really drives the songs. nobody really tried to mosh thankfully, and the crowd wasnt huge but everyone was into it with all heads lightly banging. pretty sure the setlist on the previous page is the same one from last night:

New Song 1 (featuring some double bass!!)
The Beginning and the End
In Fiction
New Song 2
The Other
New Song 3
Backlit

Encore:

So Did We

all in all only about an hour and ten minute set, but i was tired from work anyway and sick of standing so it was alright. if this tour hasnt hit your city yet you NEED to go.

NYC crew ... I have 2 very single and gorgeous girls coming with us to this show ... wear your clean underwear :loco:

lurch70 said:
NYC crew ... I have 2 very single and gorgeous girls coming with us to this show ... wear your clean underwear :loco:

:kickass:

you're supposed to keep that to yourself, encourage them to come unshowered and smelly and get some revealed breasts and gine.

yeah, i suck at playing that game ...
besides I know these girls since high school ...

I just bought a ticket for the London gig of July 23rd. They will play the whole Oceanic. :worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy

Dev said:
I just bought a ticket for the London gig of July 23rd. They will play the whole Oceanic.

Huh, when was this gig announced? Their web-site only lists the dates for the rest of the US tour. I knew they were planning on doing some more UK dates (and I was planning on going) later on in the year, but I didn't know they'd been announced yet.