Isis

you're just going to have to take my word for it ... you're coming anyway ...
there is always licking JK's face as an alternative :loco:

this gig is coming up soon ... we need to make some special pre-show plans you momo's ... all of you working that day?

Yeah, I'll be coming over from my office direct. I'm on 42nd & 3rd. I'd want to grab some food and refreshment before the show. :kickass:

Oh yeah, I don't want to miss the opening acts either!

anyone have a copy of ISIS doing Godflesh's Streetcleaner??? ... yousend it por favor.

perhaps this has been asked/discussed but this thread is long and i'm tired

has anyone heard any of their stuff besides oceanic and panopticon, especially celestial? what's the pick of the crop out of those 4 other releases? considering i worship those 2 albums i feel like i should obtain another.

since ISIS last week ... i've been on an ISIS kick ... "weight" off of Oceanic is just brutal ...

Oceanic is more "metal" and diverse in some ways, but Panopticon is more hypnotic so it wins.

Want to look for earlier stuff too ... their site has most of the discs for $10 PP

crucial! now i really need somebody to reco some of them shitz.

i wonder how those oceanic remixes are...if they're anything like the justin broadrick pelican remix that's chin-scratchin'ly tempting

i'll give you that ... ISIS is one band that would sound great on vinyl on some super duper system