Votes: 2 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

amusing Death:)(

cannibal rabbit:)(
Feb 22, 2005
Lenin's motherland
It's just one more strange question for you:have you ever felt like you see something
that you've seen before the moment.I mean it comes from you dreams.You speak with somebody and see a black
cat for exmpl,and you understand you've seen the cat and the man before .It happens with me oftener i want
it.Have you ever felt the same? :)

Neo: Whoa, deja vu.
Trinity: What did you just say?
Neo: Nothing, I just had a little deja vu.
Trinity: What did you see?
Cypher: What happened?
Neo: A black cat went past us, and then another that looked just like it.
Trinity: How much like it, was it the same cat?
Neo: Might have been, I'm not sure.
Morpheus: Switch, Apoc.
Neo: What is it?
Trinity: A deja vu is usually a glitch in the Matrix. It happens when they change something.

spamalot_728x90_021805.gif

I slept with a miracle on a maple tree
My dream is a mirror
My dream is a mirror
I won't poll
I won't poll

amusing Death:)( said:
It's a pity Pushkin've died, he should see you poetry talent.Really , you should show it to the mass!I want to be your producer. :hotjump:

you fuck with my head, i fuck you ok? real good muthfooka kunt! you want war i see you? i see you there, fuck with me? you see me here, fucking with you kunt? you go to mass like fuck, no fuck way ok? one moment you see, you will show me ok? i dont show you, you fuck with your ass!!

It's some pastiche, I didn't write it.

Pushkin died in 1837, you can't say he has died. He was a great fella though, dying in a duel.

TbI, cpaHbIu` nuDop!TbI 3aeb y}i{e co cBouMu kunt'aMu.9 ci-0Da npuw,eJI He DJI9 Toro, 4TobbI nu3dEtb o Bc9kou` xyu`He c JIoxaMu Tuna Teb9.EcJIu Tebe He4ero cka3atb', npocto 3aTkHucb!9 JII-0bJII-0 My3bIky, a He nuDopoB!/7ocweJI TbI Ha Xyu`ToHkoxyuu` }i{onoTpax.TbI npocTo ebaHbIu` JIox, nuDop, 4Mo, mopaJIbHbIu` becnpedeJI!EbaJi 9 TBoI-0 MaMy B ee }I{upHyI-0 }I{ony!npocTo 3aTkHucb!!!!
I really didn't want say everything I said, but this stupidity've fucked me very much.I don't want speak about it kunt da kunt anymore.Fuck it!Zupi, can you say anything without it??It's not originally , cuz there are no language as Russian.which has so much possibilities to fuck somebody orally.It's not a harsh,it's fact.It's because we have very many moments in our history, which made it(L-ge bad).Don't be a Dypak,you should love everyone in your live.owned