It was a time of great change...

@Rahvin: thanks, I think...I like parks :D Although a lopsided lope is more common with me than strolling ;)
@Incendiare: Thankee kindly good sir :D
@VC: Was that for my success or my singing? ;)
@Lethe78: Thank you :) You know you don't post nearly enough here anymore, get cracking :D
@Miolo: Thanks, although, I'm in a tribute band to Bal-Sagoth, we wrote our first song yesterday, it was called 'Striding mightily down a road of hard tarmac to catch the ultimate bus of skyridden fortune under a great wind of maelstrom like maelstromy-ness to fight a seaspacedragonelf of outrageous burning'. We decided not to give it any lyrics, the songname spoke for itself ;)

@Nick: Cheers dude, but I'm sure there's a lot of stuff you don't remember. Like the previous day for example ;)
@RealHazard: And a frumpy megatatwh too you to :D I thakn TEH naku
@Zodi: Not if I break your keyboard ;)

Reactions: Incendiare
it was for not uploading more of your vocal performance sound clips ;)
we really should form a band :lol:

My brother has one, he might be very very very nice and let you borrow it. Or, being six foot two and heavily muscled, he could break off my arms and offer you some larger drumsticks :D

i certainly believe your guitar playing skills will further add to the, err, mental impact of our work.

Thanks Seventi :D
And 1783 is NOT a useless number, you better inform us as soon as you reach it, because, uh...1783 is like this big, powerful magic number that...the wizards of...hmmm...Tir Naka used to, uh, summon dragons of...great might.
Yeah. That's the one ;)

Hiljainen said:
but we all can always have a party now :D
I'm sorry. u_u,,

doboy2.gif
doboy1.gif