Italian Metal

Friuli has it's own language too, dio can!!!!!! :lol:

Everyone speaks Italian as the official language, but they still retain their dialects and regional languages for close conversations. It does happen sometimes that people from other regions have a difficult time understanding dialect if they aren't familiar with it. For example, a Roman guy and a guy from Veneto speaking both native dialects probably won't understand what the fuck the other is saying. the only thing keeping a dialect from becoming its own language is a recognized grammar structure.

Check out my band if you like blackened industrial atmospheric type stuff in the vein of Samael meets CoF on steroids. www.myspace.com/theskylab

Ok, enough band whoring.

As far as signed bands go, my favorite band in the entire world is Novembre. I'm American too, btw.

Friuli has it's own language too, dio can!!!!!! :lol:

Everyone speaks Italian as the official language, but they still retain their dialects and regional languages for close conversations. It does happen sometimes that people from other regions have a difficult time understanding dialect if they aren't familiar with it. For example, a Roman guy and a guy from Veneto speaking both native dialects probably won't understand what the fuck the other is saying. the only thing keeping a dialect from becoming its own language is a recognized grammar structure.

Check out my band if you like blackened industrial atmospheric type stuff in the vein of Samael meets CoF on steroids. www.myspace.com/theskylab

Ok, enough band whoring.

As far as signed bands go, my favorite band in the entire world is Novembre. I'm American too, btw.

Were you born in America, then you've come to Italy?

Were you born in America, then you've come to Italy?

Yeah I came to Italy a few years ago with the Air Force, then decided to get out of the military and stay here. I like living here very much and I like the way of life.

It has its ups and downs, and I do miss some things about the states, but not enough to make me want to move back there.

Now I teach English to Italians and I speak Italian pretty decently. Not perfectly, but I can hold just about any conversation with minor errors. I need to start studying again. My wife is Italian, as well, so that helps.

Yeah I came to Italy a few years ago with the Air Force, then decided to get out of the military and stay here. I like living here very much and I like the way of life.

It has its ups and downs, and I do miss some things about the states, but not enough to make me want to move back there.

Now I teach English to Italians and I speak Italian pretty decently. Not perfectly, but I can hold just about any conversation with minor errors. I need to start studying again. My wife is Italian, as well, so that helps.

the best choice.

i was soldier from brazilian air force for 6 years, and i like so much my style of life today.

I still miss the military life sometimes, but not the one of today. The AF changed so much in the past five years and I became disgusted with it's attitude of "the perception of others overrides the mission at hand".

Politics...but what can you do? I did the only thing I could do when I realized it was all going downhill and got out. It's a shame...it was a great life for the first few years and I would've liked to continue indefinitely.

America is a much better Country than Italy, believe me. In another message you talked about America's politics: there's probably no Country (except China?) in the world that has as much corruption as Italy has.