Italian tour, waiting

Shezmen

Aug 31, 2006
Waiting for our Lords coming to Treviso new age! :p it's the 3d time i see them.:worship:
First time was in Milan (awsome) then in Metal camp Tolmin (but most of the people didn't know Opeth and me and my friend was singing and headbanging :kickass: almost alone, but in the end of the concert we saw the people satisfied) :D

This 3d time i wish it can be the best one but please, PLEASE Peter and Mikael Throw more picks around!!! The last time i opened my end and the pick passed through then i closed it. -.-'
And don't white cluster us again in the face :lol: ! (it's better no Grand Conjuration also but that can go anyway...
PLAY Face of Melinda! or Funeral Portrait or Advent...mh ok it''s not so useful say that...

I think this time we will be a lot, considering that my sister will come with her friends and he listen more or less only rock like sonic youth, tool. i will bring lot of friends too, to honour Opeth :)

Holy crap, those guys are the Lords of Metal.... can't wait :worship: :worship:

I will post here my impressions after the show. :)
see ya.

you opened your end? :p

by the way, did you take a look to the setlists of the berlin, paris & co. concerts - here on this forum i mean? there you'll find your answers.

ma visto che siamo italiani entrambi, ti do' un link 'riservato':
advent 'zine

see you...

you opened your end? :p

by the way, did you take a look to the setlists of the berlin, paris & co. concerts - here on this forum i mean? there you'll find your answers.

ma visto che siamo italiani entrambi, ti do' un link 'riservato':
advent 'zine

see you...

sai che sinceramente non ho capito dove posso leggere sto advent'zine?

Samsara you knob, how can you let people make thread after thread about "OMG O{PETH XOCME TO MY OHMETOWN!!122" or "GHWTFZ OPETH IS COMING TO My HOMETOWN!!!1" yet you ban anyone who happens to mention Mikael in a humourous or less than positive light.

Samsara you knob, how can you let people make thread after thread about "OMG O{PETH XOCME TO MY OHMETOWN!!122" or "GHWTFZ OPETH IS COMING TO My HOMETOWN!!!1" yet you ban anyone who happens to mention Mikael in a humourous or less than positive light.

I suggest you handle this with the knob via PM.

Why not just save the trouble and ban me right now? :loco:

How do people like you become mods anyway? At least V.V.V.V.V. over in the GMD listens to people and improves

well this could be a good place to meet other italian fanboyz, if there's any around... i mean, like a round-call for the imminent opeth shows...

Ok... you want to have it out here? fine. I noticed the "come to my town/country" threads ... and they are by fans with 1-10 total posts. They are not "Spamming" the forum. I don't see the need for a ban in those instances and that's hardly an offence by someone who has been here long enough to know better. There are also not multiple threads from the same country for example and if there had been I would merge them and let the posters know why for their education.

I'm happy you know of a moderator who takes suggestions and improves. I am unclear why you are telling me about him as if I'm not like that. Can you point to an example of a suggestion that has been made which would have improved the forum or made me a better moderator that I have ignored? Have you suggested something that perhaps I missed? Would you like to suggest something now? Considering your tone... I doubt you are really interested in doing so. I don't think you'll find many here that think my moderating sucks... but of course I could be completely wrong about that. You should seriously air any of your complaints ....

Also, I'm not really interested in banning you... unless you insist on it. I would imagine you would just go to Deron... promise to be nice and get your ban lifted and go laugh to your pals at how you were naughty and only got a spanking.... and how I'm a humorless knob fanboy head-up-Mike's-ass-something-or-other anyway.

Edit: to Demilich. Sorry... I'm busy here at work and posting can take some time atm.

The suggestion, which has been made time and time again, both outright and through some posting of questionable quality, is not to be such an uptight, "humorless knob fanboy head-up-Mike's-ass-something-or-other," pretty much. Banning people like dill_the_devil (who may be a fellow Royal Carnage poster but who I'd hardly call "one of my pals" for making a few jokes and lightening up the place a bit.

I really don't care one way or another about whether you ban me, I'm just trying to move things in the right direction in all the wrong ways!

well this could be a good place to meet other italian fanboyz, if there's any around... i mean, like a round-call for the imminent opeth shows...

+ 1

I like reading these new threads when Opeth are "Out There" and new ppl log in for info, and whatever.

Just leave the new guys to their chat and see how they enjoy the shows. :headbang:

Post in English please if you can freshers. :)

+ 1

I like reading these new threads when Opeth are "Out There" and new ppl log in for info, and whatever.

Just leave the new guys to their chat and see how they enjoy the shows. :headbang:

Post in English please if you can freshers. :)
Sure :) I will post a lot of photos from the show here in Rome :kickass:

The suggestion, which has been made time and time again, both outright and through some posting of questionable quality, is not to be such an uptight, "humorless knob fanboy head-up-Mike's-ass-something-or-other," pretty much. Banning people like dill_the_devil (who may be a fellow Royal Carnage poster but who I'd hardly call "one of my pals" for making a few jokes and lightening up the place a bit.

I really don't care one way or another about whether you ban me, I'm just trying to move things in the right direction in all the wrong ways!

Well... your ignorance is unfortunate. I have not banned dill. I did delete one of his threads which clearly was an attempt to spam the forum. I've read your posts regarding how boring this forum is and how all we talk about is Opeth so I doubt you will have much fun here in the future... unless you just want to talk about music in our sub. Other than that... If you are to suggest that I stop being uptight and a knob, etc... you would need to define what makes me that in the first place, but what's the point? I suggest you read the stickied guidelines at the top of this forum and notice that the moderation is in line with them... and bear in mind that it's not MY forum it's Opeth's forum... and I moderate it according to the wishes of the band. This place is boring and full of fanboy prattling anyway...so why would you even want to stay here? There are many places on the net where you can ramble on endlessly about whatever you wish and have a great time doing it. So in closing... feel free to stay and contribute something interesting or stimulating regarding Opeth or music in general on the sub... or stfu.

Cheers! :saint:

Hello^^, I'm from Rome too, less than 8 days to Opeth :headbang:
It's my second time with them and I still can't believe they're coming to Italy again!! Of course I'll post my pictures too but I've never been to Alpheus and don't know it, is this a good place for Opeth or does it suck?? :kickass:

Hi there!
I am also waiting to go to Rome! I am really excited about it! Have never been there and what I have heard it is a beautiful city with crazy Opeth fans! Mike always say that the Italian crowd is one of the best : -)! I really looking forward to see Opeth play again! It is always a pleasure :)!

See ya!
Anna

Hi there!
I am also waiting to go to Rome! I am really excited about it! Have never been there and what I have heard it is a beautiful city with crazy Opeth fans! Mike always say that the Italian crowd is one of the best : -)! I really looking forward to see Opeth play again! It is always a pleasure :)!

See ya!
Anna

OMG anna, and don't you want to come to trezzo & follow the opeth family around italy? it would be great to meet you!

if you remember me, you shot the picture at the sweden rock festival with me, anders from katatonia & mikael, after the Heart concert on the 3rd day.

i was also at the close-up festival, but i guess i didn't recognize you...

Hi there!

See ya!
Anna

It is a beautiful city! It was my first stop on a vacation to Europe five years ago, and I used up all the pictures on my disposable camera and had none left for the rest of the trip :erk: There were just so many amazing sights to see! I hope you and Mike (and Melinda?) get some time to explore the city a bit on your own, it'll be well worth it!