It's Been About 3 Years

So, imagine that the forum is leftovers from a really nice restaurant. You put those leftovers in your fridge 3 years ago. Today, you found them in the back, next to the half empty bottle of green olives. You do not recognize the container, but you are intrigued, and must open it.

Welcome back. Sorry about the smell. :puke:

Lothlorien said:
why back all of the sudden?

~ I just so happened to stumble upon my password for this site. I remember I quit coming here back when the board was dissected, that plus I was going through a lot of shit back then.

wwallinga said:
So, imagine that the forum is leftovers from a really nice restaurant. You put those leftovers in your fridge 3 years ago. Today, you found them in the back, next to the half empty bottle of green olives. You do not recognize the container, but you are intrigued, and must open it.

Welcome back. Sorry about the smell. :puke:

~ :lol: Except, I do not see anyone here from back when I used to post here, so where are those leftovers? I only see new food in the fridge. :cool:

JesusChristPose said:
~ :lol: Except, I do not see anyone here from back when I used to post here, so where are those leftovers? I only see new food in the fridge. :cool:

not cool. this forum aint what it use a beee.

NineFeetUnderground said:
welcome back, long time no see. what you been doing for all this time?

~ Thanks! Yeah, I believe I remember you from back in those days. Since I have been here... retired from the navy, my wife divorced me, couldn't find a job, moved to Pittsburgh, found a good job, going through continuous legal battles to keep custody of my 16 year old daughter {which I finally won}, that should about do it. :loco:

JesusChristPose said:
I only see new food in the fridge. :cool:

Yeah, tell me about it... You should have stayed away. No good can come of this.

You've been warned. If you choose to stay, be prepared to lose IQ points.

JesusChristPose said:
~ Thanks! Yeah, I believe I remember you from back in those days. Since I have been here... retired from the navy, my wife divorced me, couldn't find a job, moved to Pittsburgh, found a good job, going through continuous legal battles to keep custody of my 16 year old daughter {which I finally won}, that should about do it. :loco:

sorry to hear about all the misfortune, but congrats on the custody battle.

JesusChristPose said:
I remember you...you're one of the old guys, right? :heh:

JesusChristPose said:
plus I was going through a lot of shit back then.

JesusChristPose said:
Since I have been here... retired from the navy, my wife divorced me, couldn't find a job, moved to Pittsburgh, found a good job, going through continuous legal battles to keep custody of my 16 year old daughter {which I finally won}, that should about do it. :loco:

holy...... ! well you sure werent exagerating! glad to see things straigtened out for ya
anyway nice to see you again welcome back!