It's Christmas! Where's my gifts??

Dude, have you heard the average English person talk? Not that your grammar is bad by any means, but I just feel I should point out that a lot of our residents don't so much speak the language as chew on it and spit it out ;) (yes, I know I stole that)

I don't have a problem with it, but quite often people who speak English as a second language are far more proficient than those who have spoken it their entire life :)

Russell said:
Dude, have you heard the average English person talk? Not that your grammar is bad by any means, but I just feel I should point out that a lot of our residents don't so much speak the language as chew on it and spit it out ;) (yes, I know I stole that)

I don't have a problem with it, but quite often people who speak English as a second language are far more proficient than those who have spoken it their entire life :)
========
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!! if you only knew how you pLEEased meeeee... maaaaaaaaan.... :worship:
I just got a box of Happy Pills from Lee... they look damn strange so I am kind of afraid of taking even one and there are TWO GODDAMN HUNDRED!!!. I gave one to a cat and it looks so goddamn happy apart from the fact that it lies motionless in front of my goddamn door and looks pretty goddamn dead!! :dopey:
Anyway! I am heluvagoddamnbastard thankful to Lee coz now I am gonna try another one on my neighbours! :D
:wave:
BTW, Lee!! What is your new job?!
Will ya come to Russia soon?
:loco:

Does your cat look like this?

smiling%20kitten%20reduced.jpg

:D

EDIT---- Alyona posting as me!!!! :erk:

the reason why people who speak english as a second language are sometimes better at the grammar is because thats the first thing they learn. I must say my grammar was much better when I was learning english in ukraine then it is now that I've picked up horrible things from the natives :p (like LEE! hehehehehe)

I mean, when I was learning english in ukraine they told me that I must speak like......."one must realise that grammar is an important part of the english language" .......tell me who speaks like that in england apart from the royals

EDIT---- (i learnt english from my mama...... and she's scottish.... hence my grammmerrr and speellling)

Russell said:

we'll i'm an average englishman...... and i know some americans who speak english as a second language and they fucking suck at it!!!

Woooo, gimme a break! Lee is a Ukranian??? And Veil the Sky is still from Australia where Russel is from too!! Lee send me your pills again!! And next time speak Ukranian to us coz we can understand that, hlopec! YEah, one more thing.. send 500 pills!
We are about to have a nice party in here:)) I gave the first 100 to all my neighbours - if only you'd seen that!! maaaaaaaan!! the whole block is gonna have X-mas for the second time:))
Cheeeeeeeeeers!!

Shite!! Sory Russell!! I em akuaering zis horibal siknes - mispeling iz its neim... lol

"Now Lee drinks black tea from his peculiar teacup! (that's what all English do!) and laughs at us:) And his small but very cute red'n'white striped socks'n'mittens factory pufs and makes good profit, so Lee can have a good cup of black tea with milk every evening, when old Mr. Willson-Hopkins drives his squeaking wheel-barrow to factory's give-out-window for another portion of red'n'white socks and mittens."
Lee, your pills rock!!
Send another package here

c/o A.Yu. Rusanov
2333 AE
Rijnsburgerweg 102
Leiden
the Netherlands