I've finally heard the new Slipknot (insert You Gonna Get Raped pic)

_SLAYERIZED_ said:
FUCK THEM!! FUCK THEM!! FUCK THEM!! FUCK THEM!! FUCK THEM!! FUCK THEM!! FUCK THEM!! FUCK THEM!! FUCK THEM!! FUCK THEM!! FUCK THEM!!

Why cant you all just fuckin ignore this assraped bullshit band????????

There are so fuckin many other bands who could play slipknot against the wall, you dont need these fucks!

Give new and bands in underground a chance instead of wasting your money of this bunch of jumping around posers!

search! search for good music! dont take what MTV sells you as metal!

IGNORE SLIPKNOT!!!!!

theyre a cancer for metal!! MEtal doesnt need them!

Ok you've finally convinced me, thanks for helping me see the light. Why don't you take your own 'ignore this band' advice and ignore this thread?

Blessed when you created this post you knew flaming was going to come your way. Now you cant handle the heat? What the fuck did you expect on a metal forum? I'm surprised shitknot has recieved this much praise. I guess you lil kids like the "kewl" masks? Slipknot are absolute shit! They're out to make a fucking buck with their cacophonius harmonies from ringlum. Why cant this band fucking disappear and take mushroomhead, bozo, and krusty with them! :erk:

BlessedAreTheSick said:
Maybe over that beer you can discuss with him how great St. Anger is :headbang:

Maybe, If we have time after discussing how slipknot has added some simple guitar work to their music therefore making all closet slipknot fans to rejoice as they can now be fanboys of the band and still be tr00. :Smug:

AllWithinMyMonster said:
Blessed when you created this post you knew flaming was going to come your way. Now you cant handle the heat? What the fuck did you expect on a metal forum? I'm surprised shitknot has recieved this much praise. I guess you lil kids like the "kewl" masks? Slipknot are absolute shit! They're out to make a fucking buck with their cacophonius harmonies from ringlum. Why cant this band fucking disappear and take mushroomhead, bozo, and krusty with them! :erk:

I will say this, - slipknot are less talented then many bands I absolutely hate, but as a whole their music tends to be enjoyable (albeit fairly simple). Example- I HATE most power metal. I can't stand the vocals at all. But I can't pull those guitar heroics to save my life whereas I could learn most slipknot songs in all of twenty minutes.

SLAYERIZED said:
FUCK THEM!! FUCK THEM!! FUCK THEM!! FUCK THEM!! FUCK THEM!! FUCK THEM!! FUCK THEM!! FUCK THEM!! FUCK THEM!! FUCK THEM!! FUCK THEM!!

There are so fuckin many other bands who could play slipknot against the wall, you dont need these fucks!

Give new and bands in underground a chance instead of wasting your money of this bunch of jumping around posers!

IGNORE SLIPKNOT!!!!!

Asshole! Are you retarded?! Do you have any idea where you are? What do think, this board is a haven for MTV whores? People here listen to music because they like it. End of story. Go suck your momma's cock, punk-ass motherfucker. ;)

anonymousnick2001 said:
Asshole! Are you retarded?! Do you have any idea where you are? What do think, this board is a haven for MTV whores? People here listen to music because they like it. End of story. Go suck your momma's cock, punk-ass motherfucker. ;)

:D lol

I never liked Slipknot in the past, but this album has some good stuff going on, nothing amazing(maybe the drumming) but decent music.

The Good
-use of strings(violin) and acoustic guitar
-Corey's clean vocals
-some good solos and lead work here and there
-Excellent drumming

The Bad
-Corey's screams
-Some extremely boring riffs littered between decent riffs
-the drop tunage and the tone of the guitar is nasty.

Slipknot suck - no talent, no hope, teen angst retards. they convey no meaningful message and have no delivery either, they are a waste of space.

Diabolous in Musica sucks - boring and shit
St Anger sucks - worst album ive heard ... ever.
this thread sucks and i cant believe im contributing.

if ppl can rip into shit i listen to, ill do the same.

BlessedAreTheSick said:
There's nothing wrong with diversity my friend. I grew up listening to nothing but death metal and grindcore, and still enjoy it and many other forms of music today, Cryptopsy or Coldplay, there's nothing wrong with being open minded. Good music is not exclusive to the extreme genre, it only happens to be my favorite genre.

I've always felt Slipknot has gotten an unfair rep. The mask thing, the jumpsuits, the 'maggots', they all detract from the most important thing - the music, which I feel is worth listening to.

Couldn't have fucking said it better myself... :headbang:

Jeffrey Dahmer said:
I prefer being close minded. Seriously...and diversity doesn't equal accepting everything as worthy of even being bothered to take a look/listen of it.

Coldplay is bloody shite. I'd much rather keep to my own things and be totally closed to exterior influences. You're talking to someone who's actually a greater jazz fan then a metal fan anyway. I'll take Coltrane, Dolphy, Mingus, Coleman, over any metal... and no, it's not because I'm open minded, that's cause it is absolutely my thing. End of discussion. Open minded people lack substance.

And people who make generalizations about whole groups of people are ignorant...

_SLAYERIZED_ said:

IGNORE SLIPKNOT!!!!!

And as soon as we all "see the light" and start hating what you hate and liking what you like, and the bands that you like get more popular, you'll start hating THEM and move on to something else...

MTV.com is reporting that as a demonstration of his dedication, 23-year-old Brandon of Lancaster, Pennsylvania bussed it more than 160 miles to New York to meet up with roughly two dozen like-minded fanatics for the second installment of the Maggot March, a promotional get-together organized by SLIPKNOT's street team to spread the word about the band's new album, "Vol. 3: (The Subliminal Verses)". The first Maggot March took place two years ago, on the eve of the release of the "Disasterpieces" DVD.

Most of the crew — all wearing red SLIPKNOT T-shirts, some donning homemade horror masks to mimic those of their favorite members — claim their devotion stems from feeling like their own emotions are being expressed through frontman Corey Taylor's lyrics. As the group began its 15-block stampede from the Roadrunner Records offices to Pennsylvania Station, the lyrics from "Surfacing", a cut off SLIPKNOT's 1999 self-titled debut, were chanted like a mantra. Check out the photos here.

hahahahahhahahahahahah