Jeff seems to have soured on a Nevermore reunion

Broderick is good, real good. But all you had to do was watch his live performances to see that he oddly struggled playing on tour. He butchered a lot of stuff I've seen on YouTube & on the DVD.

As for Murphy, I meant Pat. Reading the comments earlier about Murphy for whatever reason I kept writing Murphy instead. Dammit.

ok after watching that interview I have made a decision. I have been best friends and a bandmate with this guy since he was 19 years old. He will be 44 this September . Sucks when people have no respect from where they got their start. Nevermore will go on without Jeff.

ouch...
try talking to Pat, we're in need of a brutal fresh start.

periscope-1.jpg

Interesting how no one here wants to consider Broderick.

Considers a technical and pumped up giant that makes his guitar look like a ukelele playing it under his chin ...

Nah :devil:

I think, Nevermore without Jeff will sounds pretty different. In a bad or good way, I don't know... It's hard to imagine something bad with WD hahaha
But the fact is: a lot of fans will say "I prefer the old Nevermore", "I miss the real Neverome" or "Nevermore is shit without Jeff", and this is what make me feel worried. This kind of fan is annoying.
Honestly? In my opinion, if the band isn't prepared for this butthurt, it's better start a new band.

Anyway, with ou without Jeff, I'll listen and support NM.

Without credits in the cd case, most people complaining it won't be the same without Jeff wouldn't be able to tell which songs he didn't write.

With the amount of guitarists who fit into nevermore seemlessly, you could mix and match combinations and it would sound like Nevermore. Calvert, Murphy & Smyth all wrote ridiculous music.

The only album Jeff shined alone on was DHIADW & I would believe it was their most commercially successful album, but we all know how devastatingly good/better DNB/POE/TGE are.

Nevermore is Warrel' baby. If he managed to pull off an excellent return after a 20 something year hiatus with Sanctuary, he could do the same with Nevermore.

He pulled off the Sanctuary reunion because he had Lenny.

Jeff was also solo on EoR, wasn't he? Smyth joined after that record.

He pulled off the Sanctuary reunion because he had Lenny.

Jeff was also solo on EoR, wasn't he? Smyth joined after that record.

Yeah he was solo on EoR. I liked that better than DHIADW, both good albums but I still prefer the others.

And yeah, Lenny is the fucking shit. No denying he had to be there for Sanctuary to work - but Calvert & Smyth could still write a killer album behind Warrel. Can't underestimate the influence Murphy/Calvert & Smyth had on their respective albums.