So if Jeff left Nevermore, does that mean he left the Sanctuary reunion too?

14blqvn.jpg

I made a brick oven pizza for dinner tonight. It was pretty basic with just pepperoni and mushrooms with some hot sauce.

However, I have the most INTENSE stomach pain right now. I feel like I have 30 knives jammed into my pancreas being twisted.

Every 4-5 minutes I have a shit wave, I piss out of my ass for 7 seconds and then end up hunched over in agony.

Sometimes I feel like a wave is coming but all I do is dry heave from my ass. It's such a tease.

My feet are going numb and now my calves are starting to tingle.

I'm beginning to worry about blood clots so I'm going to take an aspirin.

This is horrible.

/end complaint.

That's EXACTLY how I felt the night before I ended up with Appendicitis. Better find your closest ER.

Ehhh this is about on par for me with frozen pizza. Something in them clearly hates me.

I can make pizza from scratch or order out and not be phased, but any sort of frozen pizza ruins my life.

I don't know why I torture myself and still eat frozen pizza occasionally.

Maybe I secretly have a shit pain fetish?

Anyway... I am still on the toilet. I haven't left the toilet since my original post...and I won't be leaving anytime soon as I feel another wave!!! Fuck!!!!!!

Sounds like the frozen pizza was drenched in MSG, or something of the like. A lot of preservatives go into frozen foods like that and MSG is the king. That fucks me up every time. I know if the food has MSG not too long after I have eatin it. Not as intense as you seem to be hit.

I think you're right Fading.

I'm shitting again! Right fuckin now! I'm sweating! Fuck!

Anyone else ever post on these forums while shitting?

That's EXACTLY how I felt the night before I ended up with Appendicitis. Better find your closest ER.
Not necessarily. Pain in the pancreas/middle upper abdomen region usually indicates a gastric infection. I wouldn't go rushing to the ER just yet, it's probably a viral infection. Of course, if you feel you're in abnormal pain, it's always best to consult a doctor.