Jeff Young challenges Dave Mustaine to a duel!

I await the response from Dave Ingram

He's either gonna say

a) I don't care what Jeff says, he's an idiot and he's wrong
b) Dave could beat his ass any day, he's an idiot and he's wrong
c) All of the above.

Why is it Jeff's all of a sudden spitting his dummy out? Is it because he has a solo album coming out and he wants a little publicity??

Well I guess Jeff was struck by the rare disease "IHDMFURAOAS", which means: "I-Hate-Dave-Mustaine-For-Unreasonable-Reasons-All-Of-A-Sudden"

Well I guess Jeff was struck by the rare disease "IHDMFURAOAS", which means: "I-Hate-Dave-Mustaine-For-Unreasonable-Reasons-All-Of-A-Sudden"

You do realize that Dave has been ripping on this guy in interviews for the past 20 years, right? Jeff, who has been talked about the most negativly by Dave, was responding to an interview with Dave.

I await the response from Dave Ingram

He's either gonna say

a) I don't care what Jeff says, he's an idiot and he's wrong
b) Dave could beat his ass any day, he's an idiot and he's wrong
c) All of the above.

D) Kudos to Jeff Young for being the only ex-member of Megadeth to actually stand up to Mustaine's bullshittery and call him a fucking fag.

Also, give me your address Ocelot. I want to send you a bomb, some ebola and a 40lb box of rape for that post.

Endgame was unexpectedly great, but Mustardstain needs to stop being such an asshole and talking shite. Also, SFSGSW as actually one of Megdeth's best records so... Jeff can't have been all that bad since he helped make it what it is.

Why is it Jeff's all of a sudden spitting his dummy out? Is it because he has a solo album coming out and he wants a little publicity??
Nahh, Dave keeps taking digs at him and former members as he is a winey little bitch. Jeff posted a blog when Dave did it again, just happened to be around the time of his release, he doesnt care if it sells, that link up there is a very shortened version.

Dave went on the offensive and lied about more stuff. So Jeff has become rather pissed off. And too right.

I want to punch Dave Mustaine so hard. He is the biggest cock end in metal. Along with Rob Flynn.

Dave has chatted shit about all his ex members all the time and im sure Jeff will not be the only one to stand up for himself! Dave is a fucking bellend. But i know this wont go down well here seeing as a lot of forum members heard of Evile from the Megadeth tour, so obviously there is fanboy in their blood.

Funny isn't it? I love ALL of the big four - been a huge fan since 1986 (old bastard I know), but as much as I love the music they've all made (most of the time anyway),I'll be the first to admit each band has one member who is a complete dickhead - the biggest ones being Dave, Lars and Scott Ian. Scott and Dave have quite a lot in common, ie they sing the praise of the current line up (whoever they happen to be at the time) and slag off all their ex bandmates. Mustaines track record speaks for itself, as does the farce wit Anthrax's lead vocalists. Remember not so long back when Dan Nelson was the best thing since sliced bread - then what happened?

They're both little school girls. They should sort their tiff out behind closed doors, not via blabbermouth and myspace. I honestly couldn't care less about how much of an dick Dave is, or how many tears Jeff has shed... I still like listening to Megadeth, and I always will.

You do realize that Dave has been ripping on this guy in interviews for the past 20 years, right? Jeff, who has been talked about the most negativly by Dave, was responding to an interview with Dave.
Do you realize that I've only been born for the past 15 years so I just assume that Jeff is an asshole?

It would be very embarrasing to watch Jeff fail epicly. He doesn't seem to realize that alot of players can play solos note for note, but that doesn't really show how good of a lead-player you are, as much as being able to write memorable solos. Dave has written alot of them; and Jeff none. So that guitarduel doesn't really show anything.