John Bush Still a Class act.

My dear friends, brothers, from beautiful England, please buy a fuckin camcorder, film the show and post it in High Res
OR WE WIN THE NEXT 6 NATIONS
AND CHABAL DESINTEGRATE WILKO !!!!
He can!:loco:

John deserves the best crowd in Sonisphere. He have to see how many people want him back.:headbang::headbang::headbang:
I'll cross my fingers for John rejoinin Anthrax.:kickass:

John Bush to sing for Anthrax Paradise Lost join the Saturn Stage

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sonisphere Knebworth is so close you can count down the days with your fingers (if you still have them all), but that hasn’t stopped the organisers from throwing a few more treats into the mix. The first question on most Sonisphere ticket holders minds is - Will Anthrax pull out?

Well, we can safely inform you that Anthrax will be at Knebworth to bring the noise and get the mosh going. What’s more, they will be performing with long time ex-vocalist John Bush. The band released the following statement:

“As announced last week, thrash legends ANTHRAX regretfully cancelled the first three dates on the second leg of their European tour due to new vocalist Dan Nelson’s unexpected illness. An additional seven European dates are also cancelled, those scheduled from July 22 to July 30. Anthrax is thrilled to announce that they will play the August 1 Sonisphere festival in Knebworth, England, with their good friend John Bush joining them for a very special one off performance.
“The members of Anthrax have confirmed the departure of vocalist Dan Nelson. In light of this development, Anthrax’s slot on the U.S. Slipknot dates set for August and September, has also been cancelled. Anthrax is already actively considering lead singer candidates, and looks forward to hitting the road before the end of the year.”

We’re honoured that Anthrax have made the decision to soldier on and make Sonisphere their final European Festival show of 2009, and extremely excited at the prospect of once again seeing John Bush lead the charge! Sonisphere attendees at Knebworth will have the chance to witness what is most likely John Bush’s Final Appearance with Anthrax, in what promises to be an historic set - miss this at your peril!

http://uk.sonispherefestival.net/20...-anthrax-paradise-lost-join-the-saturn-stage/

Thats a great marketing ploy, but I can see JB doing more than just this show.

Maybe not short term but in the future i can see it happening.

Totally agree with the sentiment of this thread:

John Bush IS still a class act :worship: :worship:

Damn I hope they film the Sonisphere show....