Judas Priest announce farewell EPITAPH World Tour!!

Wow...really bad news...the best Metal band of all time imo...I hope it's a joke or at least I hope in a great last album

"The Evil that Men do" was a cool tune, but the rest of the record... well, it was pretty disappointing, IMO. I stand by my statement.

Hmmmmmm ...

Well, to each their own. Personally I found it to be a stronger overall album than "Somewhere in Time" with the only truly weak song (for me) being "Only the Good Die Young"

but ok, back on topic

Priest ... need one more killer cd .. with Sneap handling it

Applies equally well to concept albums. See "Nostradamus," "Seventh Son," or "Music from The Elder."

I agree with "Nostradamus", I bought it, listened to a couple of times and put it on the shelves to cultivate dust. "Angel Of Retribution" was great though.

But "Seventh Son"??? That album was a masterpiece, pure epic!
It was the last 10/10 Maiden album.

"The Evil that Men do" was a cool tune, but the rest of the record... well, it was pretty disappointing, IMO. I stand by my statement.

This is really a surprising statement, but also refreshing to hear. SSOASS is one of their best IMO, but I respect a different opinion...

But Priest really need a strong kick in their behind, the last release was really lame, such a great band needs to go out with a "bang", not a tiny "crack".
Angel of Retribution was a decent CD, if the last one would be at least at that level I'd be satisfied.