Just bought both albums

PrinnyD00d

Everyone's Bitch
Feb 8, 2002
Pittsburgh, PA USA
Visit site
I'm rather excited, too. I got them both from The End. I've just gotten into Kalmah recently, but they are really amazing...they have a sound that I've been looking for, but haven't really been able to find until now. Yeah, this thread is kinda pointless, but I figured the forum could definitely use some more posts.

I also just got both albums a couple days ago from The End. Being a big Children of Bodom fan, this led me to check out Kalmah. To tell the truth I think Kalmah is just as good and maybe better than COB, they certainly have more diversity in their musical pallatte and vocal treatments are very good.

Will have to spread the word! :)

Originally posted by Mocika
:wave: NovemberFrost and Necros, where have you heard about the band?
From online forums of course!
Another person from Finland actually told me since I like COB be sure and check out Kalmah, went to Kalmah's site and checked some MP3's the ordered both Cds from The End (I live in USA)

I think if more fanboys from COB forum gave Kalmah a listen sales would increase.

I just thought of a cruel trick, all the COB fanboys are trying to get new Hatecrew CD........I would love to stick Kalmah CD in new COB package and let them play it, they would be raving about how good new COB CD is :lol: :lol: :lol:

I, for one, wasn't a big COB fan before Kalmah. I listened to them occasionally, and kind of liked them, but it's not really why I started listening to Kalmah. I think I was asking someone where I could find interesting keyboards in metal, and one of the bands he/she pointed was Kalmah. So, then, I downloaded a few mp3s, really liked them, and ordered the CDs.

As long as we are name dropping, same person who gave me Kalmah tip previously told me about Eternal Tears of Sorrow and I bought two most recent ETOS Cds which are also great.

I think a couple members of Kalmah were also in ETOS.

everyone except one dude from etos was on the first kalmah cd haha, and etos is good for sure. the new cob on the other hand, is a big pile of dog shit.
-neal

Originally posted by neal
the new cob on the other hand, is a big pile of dog shit.
-neal

What's your problem with it? It sounds like COB, if you liked there other stuff than you like this. If you don't like there other stuff than you should shut your trap because your opinion would not count. There is no need to make this a COB vs. Kalmah issue.