Just Got Back From ARCH ENEMY

imisseverygood showbecauseiam5

BlueWizardNeedsFoodBadly
Feb 18, 2006
Vankoover, BC, Kanada
I Just got back from the arch enemy, hate eternal, god forbid and chimaria concert. everythgin was awesome except arch's setlist was very very short.... or atleast it seemed that way. I also (before the show) gleefully watched as two metal heads said their greetings by yelling FUCK YOU! back and forth then proceeding to fight relentlessly on the street only to be broken up by a guy asking if he could collect their mickey bottle.
anyways .... all in all very good conert but not as fulfilling to watch as bodom was.
oh yeah i also met god forbids lead singer. he was very relaxed and was very happy that the turnout on their first show was so big and that he was getting such good feedback. I shook his hand and then rushed to wash it in the puke ridden sinks. He also has gained alot of weight...
only thing i can remember about teh setlist is that arch started with....
Nemesis
then... Dead Eyes
Then... The immortal?
or burning angel?
but they ended with ravenous then we will rise i think...

being the retarded concert goes i am, i bought all merch cept a shirt cause im a medium and the only thing next to it was XL... so i bought a mousepad (YES AN ACTUAL ARCH ENEMY MOUSEPAD!!!!!!!!!!! i know i know... quite TeH Gr1M) and a keychain (also very tr00 and gr1m) + and autographed poster.
if anyone else is going to any of the shows on this tour, you will not be dissapointed, especially if you are a chimaria fan.
:kickass::worship: :headbang::Smokin:
-Keith

Bastard child said:
Hey I think you're from BC right? If yes, can you tell me if they are coming to quebec..or mtl? I haven't saw dates so far so...
www.braveconcerts.com Doesn't look like they're coming to Quebec city. But you had them last time and we didn't.

Arch Enemy + Chimaira + God Forbid + Hate Eternal
Friday April 28 2006 @ 7pm
$26.08/$29.99 + taxes - All Ages!
Ticketpro
Medley
1170 Saint-Denis
(Montréal)
514-842-6557

I've seen them 4-5 times and I still haven't heard Beast Of Man. Setlist is always pretty decent though IMO!

ND24/7 said:
www.braveconcerts.com Doesn't look like they're coming to Quebec city. But you had them last time and we didn't.

Arch Enemy + Chimaira + God Forbid + Hate Eternal
Friday April 28 2006 @ 7pm
$26.08/$29.99 + taxes - All Ages!
Ticketpro
Medley
1170 Saint-Denis
(Montréal)
514-842-6557

I've seen them 4-5 times and I still haven't heard Beast Of Man. Setlist is always pretty decent though IMO!

you fucks always have teh good shows there:p

Bastard child said:
I went to philly and it's full of my pals...I didn't know there were any metal shows outta there.

plenty of metal shows. We have the TLA,Trocadero,Electric Factory,Khyber bar, Barbary,etc...

err don't remember very well..in fact, I visited half the city so...but yes, I think I was in the West part. Once, I went to that big shopping center on the 10e street...Do you know what Im talkin about?

imisseverygood showbecauseiam5 said:
I Just got back from the arch enemy, hate eternal, god forbid and chimaria concert. everythgin was awesome except arch's setlist was very very short.... or atleast it seemed that way. I also (before the show) gleefully watched as two metal heads said their greetings by yelling FUCK YOU! back and forth then proceeding to fight relentlessly on the street only to be broken up by a guy asking if he could collect their mickey bottle.
anyways .... all in all very good conert but not as fulfilling to watch as bodom was.
oh yeah i also met god forbids lead singer. he was very relaxed and was very happy that the turnout on their first show was so big and that he was getting such good feedback. I shook his hand and then rushed to wash it in the puke ridden sinks. He also has gained alot of weight...
only thing i can remember about teh setlist is that arch started with....
Nemesis
then... Dead Eyes
Then... The immortal?
or burning angel?
but they ended with ravenous then we will rise i think...

being the retarded concert goes i am, i bought all merch cept a shirt cause im a medium and the only thing next to it was XL... so i bought a mousepad (YES AN ACTUAL ARCH ENEMY MOUSEPAD!!!!!!!!!!! i know i know... quite TeH Gr1M) and a keychain (also very tr00 and gr1m) + and autographed poster.
if anyone else is going to any of the shows on this tour, you will not be dissapointed, especially if you are a chimaria fan.
:kickass::worship: :headbang::Smokin:
-Keith

Sounds fucking great! I wish I was there.:headbang:

Bastard child said:
err don't remember very well..in fact, I visited half the city so...but yes, I think I was in the West part. Once, I went to that big shopping center on the 10e street...Do you know what Im talkin about?

hmmmm,shopping center on 10th street,trying to remember....The Gallery or Chinatown maybe. The Trocadero is really close to both