Just Got Back From ARCH ENEMY

\m/NikkiePhillie\m/ said:
hmmmm,shopping center on 10th street,trying to remember....The Gallery or Chinatown maybe. The Trocadero is really close to both

errr:p anyway, there were many my pals. It was the bling bling place, let's call it like that.

Bastard child said:
errr:p anyway, there were many my pals. It was the bling bling place, let's call it like that.

good idea. I like to stay as south as I can get,South Street,in addition with Pattison Avenue.

im going to see them the 28th not a big fan of chimaira but arch enemy and hate eternal are :headbang: :headbang: its bad that nevermore stopped the tour on the 12 :(

arch enemy played only..5 songs? oO

btw bastard child: www.capitaledumetal.com is you wanna see upcoming shows in quebec

good idea. I like to stay as south as I can get,South Street,in addition with Pattison Avenue.

Well I just stayed there 1 day so I don't really know the city, but some buds of mine saw the flyers...lucky motherfuckers. They played again toronto. Me an the rest of the group hanged into that bling bling nigga's place. But that's a nice city.

Bastard child said:
Well I just stayed there 1 day so I don't really know the city, but some buds of mine saw the flyers...lucky motherfuckers. They played again toronto. Me an the rest of the group hanged into that bling bling nigga's place. But that's a nice city.

My friends and I were supposed to go to the game yesterday against the Rangers,but it was sold out. We're gonna try to get to a playoff game,given that it's not THAT expensive.

My friends and I were supposed to go to the game yesterday against the Rangers,but it was sold out. We're gonna try to get to a playoff game,given that it's not THAT expensive.

Yeah, in montreal too, the games are always sold out and it's too fucking expensive thought.

MSN Messenger

140px-Msnmessenger-logonscreen-xp.png