New Metal Member
Jun 22, 2002
Visit site
...I got
Emperor-ITNE
Nile-ITDS
Bathory-Nordland I
Burzum-Det Som En Gang Var

I already have burns of ITNE and Det Som...I've heard a bit of Nile and I completely went out on a limb with the Bathory. Whats everyone think of these cds?

And how long do you think it will take for them to reach me in Canada?

You could have made a wiser choice for your first Bathory album. I am a big fan of Bathory's "viking" albums and that is the worst one, not that I think it's bad. I would rate them in this order:

1. Hammerheart
2. Twilight of the gods
3. Blood on ice
4. Nordland 1

Blood fire death has 2 awesome epic songs in A fine day to die and Blood fire death but the rest of the cd is not very epic...

if you write UMETAL when placing your order in the end records you get a 10% discount(no shipping included)
there's an advice by Mark

You will be very happy with The End. They ship very quick, usually within 24 hours and depending on the size of the order shipping is very quick as well. I have been using them recently and i am very pleased with them.. All my shipments are sent within 24 hours, unless its a weekend. and they always get to me in about 2 days. I started using them after I got fed up with MetalDisc.com, Almost everytime I ordered from them they would take upwards of 2-3 weeks to send things, and I would always not get something "Due to it not being in stock with our suppliers" or some bullshit like that. The one main think I like about The End, they only list things that they have in stock, which makes for much quicker orders and shipping to be done, rather then having to wait for them to dig things up and see if they actually can get it..

10% per order I think
it's great if you order like 50 bucks because with the 10% it's like shipping free
well for me the shipping was 3 dollars

that really sucks iceman
hehehe
now swedishmetal.net has an 8% discount as well
a shame they don't stack

:D , saw the discount and decided it was time to experiment with ordering overseas. Now wait till I get hit by import duty :( , still cheaper than this little island. But got me some cool stuff I've been meaning to buy for a while now.

NUCLEAR ASSAULT - Handle With With Care (Top album, anyone remember the smiley kareoke video?)
NEVERMORE - Dreaming Neon Black (No explanation neede, nevermore are top)
MY DYING BRIDE - 34.788% Complete (The missing one, it's about time I completed the collection)
HYPOCRISY - 10 Years Of Chaos & Confusion ( :D Hypocrisy rock my hairy anus top top band :D )
MOONSPELL - Darkness & Hope Limited Digi Pack
IMMORTAL - Sons Of Northern Darkness (G.I.mortal , anyone else noticed their action figure appearance on stage? :lol: )
ARCH ENEMY - Black Earth + 3 Bonus (Finally, it will be mine!!!!!!!!!)
CANNIBAL CORPSE - Gore Obsessed (Yay! Splatter!)
OPETH - Blackwater Park (My second opeth purchase after still life. I'm a lazy CD purchaser)
MESHUGGAH - Nothing (Want to hear F# :D )

So this lot should keep me busy for a while, not that it looks like I'll have time to listen to them untill two weeks time (by which point they should hopefully be here)

Originally posted by Ozzman
...I got
Emperor-ITNE
Nile-ITDS
Bathory-Nordland I
Burzum-Det Som En Gang Var

I already have burns of ITNE and Det Som...I've heard a bit of Nile and I completely went out on a limb with the Bathory. Whats everyone think of these cds?

And how long do you think it will take for them to reach me in Canada?

Tell me about the new Nile. How does it compare to Nephren-Ka and especially Black Seeds of Vengeance?