Just visited the sevenstring.org forum for the first time...

lol this is coming from the retarded deathcore kid? I should link some of your posts, they were fucking hilarious.

Have you started working out btw? I remember you being a pretty fat shit!

Please both of you keep those things for private messages or somewhere else we honestly don't need any of this here and no one wants a forum-quotes war, let alone physical appearance insults or personal vendetta.

Cheers

I love SSO, I drive it to work every day!

1o7sid.jpg

I got banned for arguing with Noodles about Kranks actually sounding good and there not really being such a thing as 'studio magic.' There was also some argument over whether or not reamping compressed the guitar signal, and he ended it by temp-banning me and saying that I should stop lying about studio experience that I clearly didn't have.

What was that, four years ago? You're STILL bringing that up? Too funny.

I got perm-banned, after being a dealer/donor for some time, for defending Mike Sherman against technomancer. Honestly don't remember all the specifics, it's been some time and I'm pretty sure the thread or posts were deleted, but I do remember making this image (where I misspelled canceled :erk: ):

9172650b.jpg

And I did have a "fuck you very much" attitude, I don't tolerate liars.

What was that, four years ago? You're STILL bringing that up? Too funny.

It was relevant and being discussed already; I didn't bring up anything.

Then again, you've never apologized for any of your ridiculous mod-related behavior and still troll this forum ONLY to post in SS.org related shit. As far as I'm concerned you can get fucked.

Then again, you've never apologized for any of your ridiculous mod-related behavior and still troll this forum ONLY to post in SS.org related shit. As far as I'm concerned you can get fucked.

Yep, still asshurt. I was going to check your website to see if you learned everything, but it appears you didn't pay your web hosting bill. Business isn't exactly booming, I take it? :lol:

Yep, still asshurt. I was going to check your website to see if you learned everything, but it appears you didn't pay your web hosting bill. Business isn't exactly booming, I take it? :lol:

Conveniently in the middle of switching hosts, but if you want to play the pot-shot game I'd much rather run a struggling business than play in the absolute joke of a band that you're in.

Conveniently in the middle of switching hosts, but if you want to play the pot-shot game I'd much rather run a struggling business than play in the absolute joke of a band that you're in.

Coming from you, insulting my recreational activities is a compliment. My occupation is managing technical operations, including public facing web servers. So, if you ever want to know how to migrate to a new server without looking like a rank amateur, drop a batshit crazy, ultra-entitled sociopathic bald ass fucking midget a line sometime. ;)

Coming from you, insulting my recreational activities is a compliment. My occupation is managing technical operations, including public facing web servers. So, if you ever want to know how to migrate to a new server without looking like a rank amateur, drop a batshit crazy, ultra-entitled sociopathic bald ass fucking midget a line sometime. ;)

How about we trade services and you guys can finally get some decent production on an album?