Just visited the sevenstring.org forum for the first time...

Can you guys decide if you want to be regular contributing members of this forum or just the SS.org web brigade already?

For what it's worth, my site was down for all of the 8 hours I slept last night and is live now.

Can you guys decide if you want to be regular contributing members of this forum or just the SS.org web brigade already?

I read here, actually, just not usually The Bar.

Dave has nothing to do with /7/ anymore. I'm only commenting because you're insulting my band over your anger with Dave, instead of correctly insulting it on its own merits. ;)

I read here, actually, just not usually The Bar.

Dave has nothing to do with /7/ anymore. I'm only commenting because you're insulting my band over your anger with Dave, instead of correctly insulting it on its own merits. ;)

So you want me to tell you about how your band is overly cheesy, campy, pretentious, and boring? That just seems unnecessarily mean when I can make fun of a short guy with a god complex instead.

For what it's worth, my site was down for all of the 8 hours I slept last night and is live now.

You called him out by name, just like you did with me, because the internet hurt your feelings 4 years ago.

The posts by "us" have nothing to do with my old site. If your aim is to bash on /7/, believe me we have more in common than you think. My intent was to start a forum about cool guitars, shredding and the gloriousness of King Diamond. Look how that turned out. :(

I'm pretty sure nobody on here really gives a shit about /7/, or my new site, and they especially don't give a shit about this kind of silly nonsense.

Edit: Also, Division sucks, Mike is old, and Dave is short.

So you want me to tell you about how your band is overly cheesy, campy, pretentious, and boring? That just seems unnecessarily mean when I can make fun of a short guy with a god complex instead.

Yeah, we're pretty rotten at ripping off Maiden. Things really began to go downhill when I got involved.

BTW: Globally load balanced DNS is your friend. Next time, stand up the site on the new server, have your hosting company use DNS global load balancing to point http://www.arcanarecordings.com at both IP addresses, and wait for it to fully propagate. Then, you can remove the former host's IP address, wait for it to propagate, and shut the old host down. That way, your site isn't down for half a day, since lost time means lost money.

klLhh.jpg