Kamelot - The Black Halo

Real high quality CD, but not better than The Fourth Legacy, in my opinion. But i liked it better than Epica

It's such a good album! Oh my GOD! I suggested covering March of Mephisto after we find a singer and a good enough Keyboardist to play a Jens Johannson keyboard solo. I can't wait to see them in 15 DAYS!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!

MetalChick, you never seize to amaze me! Abandoned is a very beautiful song, its a shame its not a little longer :( After listening to the song once I know the words perfectly and never forget em lol...

Once My Life Was Plain and Clear
I Recall once my ignorance, was Blisisisisisisisssss
Nightfall Came...Like a Serpentes Kissssss
To my Troubled mind

Why Ohhhh Why My God
HAve you Abandoned me
In my Subriety
Behind the Old Facade
I'm your bewildered child
So Take me Cross the River Wide

Binding Promises where made
On my soul...
Grand Illusions lead astray
Ice Cold Winds, Swept my Heart away
Bring me back to you

I love Khans singing abilities in this song really sweet! For some reason when ever I think of Kamelot this song comes to mind, and I break out into singing it lol!

The BLack Halo is an awsome Album indeed, I found it better than Epica but not as full as Epica IMO!

THe Haunting (Somewhere in Time) is my favorite off TBH. Roy's vocals starting at 0:31 just makes me want to :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

I prefer Epica and Karma over TBH myself. I haven't heard Fourth Legacy yet.

Yes it's great. First I was a bit sceptic and didn't buy it because I thought the music would be too similar to Epica. But then I couldn't stand not to know how the story goes on. So I've bought it. And I've never regretted it. The music is even better than on Epica. It's one of the best CD's by Kamelot.

the black halo is kicking my ass at the moment to, this pain is an awesome song, as is seranade, when the lights go down, the march of mephisto, its all awesome! (and my copy is autographed by the whole band!:D )

Lucky..... I shouldn't complain. I have an autographed copy of The Odyssey. When the Lights are down is a sick song, as well as March of Mephisto, which I hope to cover with my band.

that one would be killer to play in a live environment, you wouldnt happen to freqent the kamelot boards as well would you? me and my friends(kinda band thingy) are trying to learn forever and karma (which I might add is amazing as well!) as well as the elizabeth trilogy...wish us luck!