Kata-meeting

Everyone please add your self to the Kata-map!
http://www.frappr.com/?a=constellation_map&mapid=137440796292

[/edit]
We should. Do you know which gig Gumtree is up there for? I'll be heading back to Canberra on Tuesday for around 2 ish weeks. Then I'll be all over the shop until the end of January at witch point I will be living in Melbourne. February gig in Canberra could be hard.

But defiantly Aussie Kata meet up, even if there is only 3 of us. (We can pretend to be cool like all the Europeans. :lol:)

I just added myself to the map :p.

I think the gig I was considering going to is that Chaos Act one with The Berzerker and The Amenta, on the 30th of jan. But I'm unsure if that will happen. However, Jess (the girlfriend) says she's moving to Canberra for a month to work because her dad lives there etc, and I'll likely be going to visit for a few days here and there. Maybe we could arrange something afterall?

I think the gig I was considering going to is that Chaos Act one with The Berzerker and The Amenta, on the 30th of jan. But I'm unsure if that will happen. However, Jess (the girlfriend) says she's moving to Canberra for a month to work because her dad lives there etc, and I'll likely be going to visit for a few days here and there. Maybe we could arrange something afterall?

Sounds like a good idea.. :)

Maybe I should pm Blackie about puting the katatonia map link in the first post of this thread.

Do you know ruff dates for when Jess will be working here? I may be able to fly up from Melbourne for a weekend.