katatonia collection

I dont want to sound like king shit of fuck mountain or nothin but.......

Picture020.jpg

Picture021.jpg

yep.....signed by the masters....

Deliverance6 said:
ha......Ive been waiting for that poster since Oct..........sooooo happy to have it....definately right up there as far as my favs. in my collection...

damn, you buy everything. I wouldn't wonder if you write that you bought Katatonia members...

Well, I've recently got My Twin and now The Great Cold Distance is on the way. Also, I ordered one of all those new shirts on the site, and that was about three weeks ago. I'm getting pretty annoyed that I still have no idea where they are. If Anders is shipping them out, then I understand the delay, but if it's Jesse, then what the hell. I've been trying to check the e-mail that he has for me, but that site's been fucked up and I can't. Hopefully he didn't ship them to my last address, in California, because then I'll never see them. If you see this Jesse, lemme know what's up at this e-mail:

thiestrescyning@gmail.com

Appreciate it.

Deliverance6 said:
I think so too.....had been waiting for it since october......so it was a long wait....but well worth it.......

I also just bought a sweet nurse shirt.......buy it now option on ebay from abyss records....26$

Dude. I just got that shirt today...well actually earlier than that. It's one of the coolest shirts ever. So cool that I got drunk in it and am now listening to I Transpire(when I should be listening to Sweet Nurse) but damn. I want to marry this shirt. Grim hailz collektoir ov all that is sakred and trve.

LifeDepraved said:
Dude. I just got that shirt today...well actually earlier than that. It's one of the coolest shirts ever. So cool that I got drunk in it and am now listening to I Transpire(when I should be listening to Sweet Nurse) but damn. I want to marry this shirt. Grim hailz collektoir ov all that is sakred and trve.

i'm glad u got it safely!

The threads are too much to search it. I think there's a primordial/katatonia split. I've recently seen it because I was searching to find more from primordial.

off-topic: By the way does anyone know where to find any primordial samples? The mp3s are too big to download them and hard to find sources. I think it's a pretty good band, I only heard a few samples 0:20'', almost nothing, from amazon. From what I've read it seems that, at least their latest, is a very good album. I've seen ''the gathering wilderness'' in my local store too, and that's why I was more interested the last few days in hearing their music.

Tone-Deaf said:
The threads are too much to search it. I think there's a primordial/katatonia split. I've recently seen it because I was searching to find more from primordial.

off-topic: By the way does anyone know where to find any primordial samples? The mp3s are too big to download them and hard to find sources. I think it's a pretty good band, I only heard a few samples 0:20'', almost nothing, from amazon. From what I've read it seems that, at least their latest, is a very good album. I've seen ''the gathering wilderness'' in my local store too, and that's why I was more interested the last few days in hearing their music.

yep.....the Katatpnia/primordial split purple lp....

here it is....

photobucket041.jpg

photobucket042.jpg

photobucket040.jpg